Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Nike taking they time with these L's maybe they like the Kaws release and actually doing a good job looking at entries

Lawd i can hope they rid double name entries and such....

Nike taking they time with these L's maybe they like the Kaws release and actually doing a good job looking at entries

Lawd i can hope they rid double name entries and such....

Right last time they did 4-5 shoes in 1 draw was the year the DB13's dropped and it was a fairly quick result reveal who knows what's the hold up I wish they would tell us though I got plans to make

The prices are crazy right now, but im glad theres a second release in November. That will stabilize the resell, but right now if you are a reseller today is your day.

Right last time they did 4-5 shoes in 1 draw was the year the DB13's dropped and it was a fairly quick result reveal who knows what's the hold up I wish they would tell us though I got plans to make

Times changed since then, I think they are going over multiple entries/accounts, bots, etc.

Is this jersey real? Not my pic
FB_IMG_1504791665757.jpg

The prices are crazy right now, but im glad theres a second release in November. That will stabilize the resell, but right now if you are a reseller today is your day.
Not really, this shoe will go and stay at a ridiculous resell price

That's what i'm hoping for that Nike (small Chance) Did like they did with the Kaws and look into the names no way in heck can the same person multiple times be able to pick up a shoe from a physical location.

that right there should eliminate most bots unless they going to make fake ID's (Which for what these are going for not impossible)

Only way i think i hit on Kaws small window to buy plus they "tried" to fight bots

Thats what im hoping for that Nike (small Chance) Did like they did with the kaws and look into the names no way in heck can the same person multiple times be able to pick up a shoe from a physical location.

that right there should eliminate most bots unless they going to make fake ID's (Which for what these are going for not impossible)
I don't think too many people will be winning multiples of the same shoe, it's probably a bunch of different entries which might've overloaded the system. I remember for the db collection Nike soho got delayed and winners didn't know til Monday or Tuesday.

everytime i see a draw i think about the wing 12s where one guy has like over 200 entries somehow or i think it was even way more than that and won 1 pair or a couple i forgot but he posted it on IG

To me thats pathetic. Like these guys go through too many lengths just for shoes. And 60% of the stock just sits and sits and sits at these crazy prices and then after a few years the shoes are un wearable and all that plug talk becomes nonsense. 200 different emails

I'm thinking there is no way people get away with using the same name and winning the same shoe multiple times for the same draw. There are only two locations in the world this weekend where you can purchase the shoes. Nike would have to realize what's going on.

To me thats pathetic. Like these guys go through too many lengths just for shoes. And 60% of the stock just sits and sits and sits at these crazy prices and then after a few years the shoes are un wearable and all that plug talk becomes nonsense. 200 different emails

thats the game now bro, its a shame

Back
Top Bottom