Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

94AE44C0-EF86-425C-931F-927444A9A883.png

That probably sounds more negative than intended. I dig them, just was the smallest bit underwhelmed when I pulled them outta the box compared to how I felt about them from pics.
I get it, you had really high expectations and even though they nice, they can't live up to the expectations you had.

That probably sounds more negative than intended. I dig them, just was the smallest bit underwhelmed when I pulled them outta the box compared to how I felt about them from pics.

That's a little surprising. For me, I was pretty excited for them from pictures, and they exceeded those expectations. My brother didn't care for them much from pictures, but was blown away by my pair. Any detail in particular that let you down? Or just the whole sneaker overall?

Pulled the trigger on Stockx for my size 12w/10.5m since prices didn’t budge at all.....wanted to get that 12.5 but it’s $1400+

Pulled the trigger on Stockx for my size 12w/10.5m since prices didn’t budge at all.....wanted to get that 12.5 but it’s $1400+
StockX slow asf right now. Been waiting on a payout and a pair I ordered from them for like a month now.

Back
Top Bottom