Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Or you can miss out altogether and the price goes up $2,3,400... maybe double, and you never get them, which will happen 99% of the time.

such a negative nancy

stay all the way over there away from me with all that jazz thanks lol

we optimistic on this side

such a negative nancy

stay all the way over there away from me with all that jazz thanks lol

we optimistic on this side

If being realistic and understanding the odds, is negative, then I don’t know what to tell you man. Very few people get that lucky. If you relying on luck, good luck in life.

Agreed. No point hoping for restocks, but if you're just on the fence about a shoe, don't drop resell on it. There's always gonna be another shoe in the future. Every now and then, there might be a small restock by either Nike or some sneaker boutique opening up a new store, but no point hoping for those. If it happens, great; if not, just wait for the next release. A hype shoe or somebody's grail coming out every other week these days.

Photo by JF Grails on January 12, 2021. May be an image of footwear.

Apologies if this isn’t the right thread. If there is a separate thread for these specifically, please link me as I am all the way the fu*k in and will prepare myself to catch the inevitable L.

“All the way the fk in” is an understatement for me. These are an absolute must IMO, and if they indeed release, are my personal choice for best OW x Nike/Jordan sneaker. I hope they actually drop, and I hope they turn out just like the original samples that look these pictured.

Crazy how the OW version is 1000000000000 X better than the recent retro version. :smh:

Maybe Cop, but both 5s still better.

Back
Top Bottom