Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

The fees

I just checked and they knocked it down to 5%. I ordered the Muslin OW 5's, White/Red OW 2's, and two Kaws figures when the 10% cash back was active. Keep an eye on it because they might change it back to 10%.

That 10% helps cut down on all the fees and taxes they charge. It's worth looking into.

I received an email confirmation a week or two after the purchase. This is what it looks like. You had to click the offer in order to activate the cash back. Similar to what you do on Rakuten.

$1,090.89

U bought the 4 pairs of 2’s posted above? I thought that was frank mucus frank mucus pic

Bought the 2’s from goat and has been sitting in their storage for a while. Anyone know how quick they ship out if I want it shipped to me?

SMFH

The last one I paid nearly $2k and now it's down about $800

My doubles, one from stockx and other from goat

20220127_112317.jpg

But of course I'm "trolling" when I said I bought multiples and then post pics to back it up

What do you mean by different pairs? Had mine requested shipped to me and it’s coming from CA. Possibly coming from FC?
1) You purchase something on GOAT and have it stored, rather than shipped to you.
2) Seller ships pair to GOAT for authentication. GOAT holds pair in storage.
3) Rumor: GOAT uses pair to fulfill order from another customer.
4) You request pair to be shipped to you from storage.
5) Rumor: Because GOAT sold your original pair, they need to fulfill your order with a different pair that they are holding in their inventory or by sourcing a new pair. If the latter, it would delay the shipping to you. The assumption is that if they're holding your pair in storage, they should be able to ship it quickly once you request it.

6) GOAT ships pair to you.

Again, this is just a rumor I've heard. Personally, I don't find it fully credible, but I don't think it's impossible that GOAT might do this for popular pairs that are passing through their warehouses on a regular basis.

I don't think they hold up for you.

The logistics of storing an item, not just for you, but possibly millions of people wouldn't make sense. More than likely that held item is sold to someone else and when you request to have your pair shipped to you they just fulfill that order with someone else's.
When I used to do consignments at FC you used to get back the same exact pair you submitted. At least you got the exact same box :lol: with a specific item number. Seems like mixing and matching would be a headache with all the moving parts and different locations.

Back
Top Bottom