Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

By "popping the tongue," do we mean having the tongue exposed/out, as opposed to having your pants covering/over the tongue? If so, and if that's considered wild, then I'll GLADLY welcome being labeled as wild or washed. It looks aight on some IMO, but I personally can't cover the tongue and half of my shoe. Sht looks off to me.
Yea, I guess your pants have to cover the tongue now. New rule, I guess. Or maybe not so new as stated this rule been in effect for at least 10 years.

😂😂🤣🤣😭😭
Can't make this **** up!

Y’all draggin it.

It’s ok if you still poppin your tongue, do your thing.

It just isn’t what’s in/fly.

I rock jerseys…that ain’t “in”, and hasn’t been for years, but I still do me, along with many others.

I don’t know what is gettin y’all so upset, to me it’s pretty simple.

Just because ya fit ain’t what’s in, doesn’t mean your fit ain’t clean.

Relax.

Finally got to use my credits I’ve been holding for a pair. Someone finally accepted my offer for the black muslin 5’s on GOAT. Seems too good to be true honestly. Hope they ship & get authenticated. 8)
1C9A15B9-B2D6-4F7C-943F-5EC868DB801A.png

Is there a rumor of another 5 restock or something? Just seen a damaged box pair going for 7something…
Couldn’t pass it up…
17312844-C84B-4265-B322-965902F59BCE.png

Finally got to use my credits I’ve been holding for a pair. Someone finally accepted my offer for the black muslin 5’s on GOAT. Seems too good to be true honestly. Hope they ship & get authenticated. 8)
1C9A15B9-B2D6-4F7C-943F-5EC868DB801A.png
When something is too good to be true, it usually is. I hope it works out for you though. Last time someone accepted my offer (HO at the time) for OW Chi 1's at 4.5k, it turned out to be fake. Glad they caught it, but yea, just sucked since I was glad someone came down to 4.5k rather than me buying it now at 5.6k

When something is too good to be true, it usually is. I hope it works out for you though. Last time someone accepted my offer (HO at the time) for OW Chi 1's at 4.5k, it turned out to be fake. Glad they caught it, but yea, just sucked since I was glad someone came down to 4.5k rather than me buying it now at 5.6k
Yeah, I’m already expecting the worst but hoping for the best. I did just buy a damaged box pair for even less right after & the seller confirmed immediately so that’s promising atleast.

Yeah, I’m already expecting the worst but hoping for the best. I did just buy a damaged box pair for even less right after & the seller confirmed immediately so that’s promising atleast.

My Off White AF1 box was destroyed and no discount. Had to tape up the box since it fell apart.

The secondary market has been trending downward since February/March. People that are holding a lot of pairs might be trying to move them before prices fall more.

It's tax season. If you look at luxury goods, it tapered off too; early in the year and it will bounce back. Some speculated the luxury watch market bubble burst. It dropped off a bit and it will bounce back in a few months. It's always been like this.

My Off White AF1 box was destroyed and no discount. Had to tape up the box since it fell apart.

It's tax season. If you look at luxury goods, it tapered off too; early in the year and it will bounce back. Some speculated the luxury watch market bubble burst. It dropped off a bit and it will bounce back in a few months. It's always been like this.
Yeah, the box doesn’t bother me too much especially at a huge price gap from a regular pair. The regular pair That was cheaper than normal I used my credits on but honestly don’t think seller will ship. Fingers crossed for both pairs 🤞

Y’all draggin it.

It’s ok if you still poppin your tongue, do your thing.

It just isn’t what’s in/fly.

I rock jerseys…that ain’t “in”, and hasn’t been for years, but I still do me, along with many others.

I don’t know what is gettin y’all so upset, to me it’s pretty simple.

Just because ya fit ain’t what’s in, doesn’t mean your fit ain’t clean.

Relax.

Cant teach an old dog new tricks b you know this.

Yeah, the box doesn’t bother me too much especially at a huge price gap from a regular pair. The regular pair That was cheaper than normal I used my credits on but honestly don’t think seller will ship. Fingers crossed for both pairs 🤞

Hope it works out for you then and you wear them to the ground. Already wore my Sail and Black pair several times. Some of my favorite pairs from the Off White collection.

First pair that I used my credits on got cancelled… second pair, that I actually got for less, is on the way for verification so hope that passes. Now I got all these credits again….oh well lol

Back
Top Bottom