Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Damn I feel like the scripts are gonna win on a random drop, I wonder if/what they have planned to do about it.

I hope it’s all at the same time that way everyone can just gun for the one they want and not multiples. Allow more people to eat. Also, really hope they weed out bots somehow. This is THE release of the year for Nike - they should do all they can to not screw it up.

that is not something Nike is capable of lol

I know this a Jordan 1 threat but still semi-topic:

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg

Hit on a raffle at Notre for the Hyper Dunks. I pick them up Wednesday. Not my top choice, but I'll see what they look like in person.

Hey all, just wanted to ask for people's opinions on my situation here.

I was asked by an acquaintance to enter a raffle in my country for these for his friend. I thought nothing of it because the odds of winning were pretty low, so I did it. Anyway, found out I won. I have never met the acquaintance's friend, but I have seen his facebook posts where he resells sneakers and tries to make money off people looking for sneakers (he calls it "helping"). Should I just be truthful and give him the shoes (not my size, I have no interest in these)? What would you do?

An update for those interested. I gave these to my acquaintance for retail, and asked him not to tell me what he'd do with them. Maybe he passed them on to his friend, maybe he sold them himself or maybe he kept them. I'll probably never know.

prestos are nice but I have too many black based shoes. got to get rid of a pair of kicks to justify keeping these.

I definitely feel you!

Anyways I did a pick up vlog on these. I'm giving these to a friend of mine who loves runners.

A random drop is literally the worst outcome. Bots with scrapers will be in and out before any of us click open our phones. There's really no good options unless Nike actually starts running a Draw that eliminates multiple entries.

Y'all want an online raffle but knowing Nike it'll be open for one hour, and you won't be able to enter because of crashing.

Me and my girl went out last night, had a great time, got completely wrecked...
I forgot all about this release, and all the raffles I entered lol.
Shorty just went thru her emails and saw this:
108D61B6-AAD9-402E-86D5-81580945AFA1.png
I ain’t even mad tho, honestly this is my first time ever winning a raffle thru Kith and to this day I thought they were all rigged. Guess not... unfortunately I’m a little late lol.

I'm hating on you Chicago people right now. If the release was on a Saturday I'd consider flying out.

Me and my girl went out last night, had a great time, got completely wrecked...
I forgot all about this release, and all the raffles I entered lol.
Shorty just went thru her emails and saw this:
108D61B6-AAD9-402E-86D5-81580945AFA1.png
I ain’t even mad tho, honestly this is my first time ever winning a raffle thru Kith and to this day I thought they were all rigged. Guess not... unfortunately I’m a little late lol.
Damn :smh:

Back
Top Bottom