Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Did the reds release in Europe?

I just think it's ridiculous they drop in Europe first. Jordan is an American brand, based on an American athlete. The majority of Jordan's fans are located in the United States. Even Virgil Abloh is an American raised in Illinois. Why should the euro douches get these first?

I just think it's ridiculous they drop in Europe first. Jordan is an American brand, based on an American athlete. The majority of Jordan's fans are located in the United States. Even Virgil Abloh is an American raised in Illinois. Why should the euro douches get these first?
Virgil da gawd loves Paris

Last edited:
I'm flat out sick of Off-White and Virgil. I even sold my AM 97. I cashed smooth out on them and payed my CC off from past pairs I doubled up on smh.

Not me...I've have had at least one pair of his shoes unlike the millions that crave them. Nothing special...and I mean that with sincerity.
I gotcha, I took it because of this AJ1 release. I only crave the OG vapormax. It sucks my size is the limited size and double the price of others. But I can't complain too much when all the small footers pay way more on everything else

i sold the vapor max'es as soon as i got my two pairs one from NYC and another online they dope but not worth all this.

most of us crave them most of us will either pay out the A for them resell or just deal with bots and crashing apps..............

not saying every shoe should be available but a more wider release of a select off white collabs would do good fan service for Nike i mean people wanna throw they money let them....

Then have the limited runs of certain versions. (KEEP IT INTERESTING)

Have limited shoes is nice i have ton..... that's when you can talk to people and make deals on the side.... online suppose to be fair but its far from that in terms of the dang site crashing and stuff..

hopefully for off white round 2 Nike just either
A. give them to random accounts and let them buy
B. Do what KAWS and OVO does and find a semi stable way for people to buy

FOR THE LOVE OF GAWD NO SNKRS DRAW OR FCFS ON SNKRS

that ish cannot even handle bred toes release smh....

i sold the vapor max'es as soon as i got my two pairs one from NYC and another online they dope but not worth all this.

most of us crave them most of us will either pay out the A for them resell or just deal with bots and crashing apps..............

not saying every shoe should be available but a more wider release of a select off white collabs would do good fan service for Nike i mean people wanna throw they money let them....

Then have the limited runs of certain versions. (KEEP IT INTERESTING)

Have limited shoes is nice i have ton..... that's when you can talk to people and make deals on the side.... online suppose to be fair but its far from that in terms of the dang site crashing and stuff..

hopefully for off white round 2 Nike just either
A. give them to random accounts and let them buy
B. Do what KAWS and OVO does and find a semi stable way for people to buy

FOR THE LOVE OF GAWD NO SNKRS DRAW OR FCFS ON SNKRS

that ish cannot even handle bred toes release smh....
SNKRS draw is THE WORST, mofos got 50K accounts and nike dont give a ****

it is ridiculous they drop in Europe first? HAHAHAHAHAHA... well first of all, nike started as american.. it is multinational company with investors who own stocks from all around the world.. apart from that, you hate their strategy but here is the thing.. look how mad you 've gone because you cannot own a pair of shoes.. as you said, USA is their biggest market(I don't know but it definitely is bigger than in Europe).. so mission accomplished.. you are salted you couldn't get a pair of sneakers.. Nike is hyped in one of its biggest markets.. salt for you.. perfect for them

I didn't even try to get these shoes. Getting Js like these seem like its hitting the lottery. Its a shame for the fans of Jordan Brand to have to do this. Ive never understood the concept of me not being able to buy a pair of shoes that I want. Yeah I can pay resell but y'all know what I mean. I miss the old days of hitting the mall on saturdays
well.. it is unacceptable for any brand to treat is customers the worst possible way.. I mean, there are dozens of thousands of people who want your product, they are begging to give you their money and you just let them be screwed by camping for weeks, reselling prices, fakes, having to participate in raffles, travel to other states or countries to get a pair and you need a proof of your ID.. not only they don't respect their customers but they actually try on a permanent basis to humiliate them.. but in the end of the day it looks like people love this treatment.

well.. it is unacceptable for any brand to treat is customers the worst possible way.. I mean, there are dozens of thousands of people who want your product, they are begging to give you their money and you just let them be screwed by camping for weeks, reselling prices, fakes, having to participate in raffles, travel to other states or countries to get a pair and you need a proof of your ID.. not only they don't respect their customers but they actually try on a permanent basis to humiliate them.. but in the end of the day it looks like people love this treatment.

Bruh Stop

:smh:

it is ridiculous they drop in Europe first? HAHAHAHAHAHA... well first of all, nike started as american.. it is multinational company with investors who own stocks from all around the world.. apart from that, you hate their strategy but here is the thing.. look how mad you 've gone because you cannot own a pair of shoes.. as you said, USA is their biggest market(I don't know but it definitely is bigger than in Europe).. so mission accomplished.. you are salted you couldn't get a pair of sneakers.. Nike is hyped in one of its biggest markets.. salt for you.. perfect for them

What's your point? By your logic why wouldn't Nike sell these in the USA first if it's their biggest market?

SNKRS draw is THE WORST, mofos got 50K accounts and nike dont give a ****

Exactly bro!! The bots are getting all of the shoes. Im not going that route as much as I want some of these Js.

They just need to make a separate site like KAWS and OVO. Off White has a site and can pretty much do the same lottery system that KAWS and OVO had in place i'm sure Nike assisted or over saw the process.

and do like they did the PG's make you enter for draws in store on ipads not online online for any in store releases

I just got mine in from SNS. They are nice. Nothing to write home about but nice. They really are basic white Air Jordan 1's with some hits of orange and blue stitching. The different lace options will add more spice to them though.

Back
Top Bottom