Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

How often does Nike do these surprise drops? I've only been following releases for a couple of months, but I don't recall seeing any surprises like today's. At least, not on any hyped models like this one.

Congrats to everyone who scored today. This model was on my radar but I didn't have any notifications set up, and I wasn't trolling NT at the time. Lesson learned. Looking into J23 now

I’m really beginning to despise the snkrs app.

Just left the app and all my notifications are off I have no purchase history and I have no favorites.

Why are these options even available if they turn off as soon as you exit the app?

Pretty sure ima get a log-in error on the next scheduled release if I remember, cause I’m not gonna get a notification anyway lol

Just got off the phone with Nike CS. The rep said as of right now there's no reason to why the orders got cancelled. Just that an email will be sent out by 'head office' as to what the reasoning was.

These guys are a joke. When they finally get a release done right they do some **** ****.

Got my confirmation really fast after ordering. Still no cancellation email yet...

My order also says preparing to ship. Anyone else?

Back
Top Bottom