Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Called a second time and the rep said that when I placed the order a request was sent to charge the funds for the shoe but those funds were never received.

lol, this is the usual Nike crap...cancels everyone who only ordered 1 pair and ships the reseller that got 10 - 20 pairs, RIP

just spoke to a rep on the chat and he has no idea why I got canceled and neither does his supervisor.. escalating it to the elite team hahah RIP

just spoke to a rep on the chat and he has no idea why I got canceled and neither does his supervisor.. escalating it to the elite team hahah RIP
That elite team ain’t going help much. They was useless for me when I ordered an early access pair of the Win Like 96 11’s. They sent me the wrong size and I complained. I’m like couldn’t you guys send me the right size in my order from one of the pairs you have saved for the official release date. They was like nope can’t do it but here a 10% off code.

Wow i thought getting an L form nike today sucked but people getting there pair cancelled man that stings good luck to the rest of you.

Dd6T5r5V4AEdR4k.jpg

Went from Submitted to In Progress in SNKRS. Someone tell me this means I’m in the clear. I don’t get many Ws on SNKRS.

Might be terrible of me but seeing these cancelled orders is making me feel better on the big fat L i took today.

Went from Submitted to In Progress in SNKRS. Someone tell me this means I’m in the clear. I don’t get many Ws on SNKRS.

You should be good
Mine says the same thing
Hopefully get shipping late tonight
If it was gonna get cancelled it would of happened earlier

Might be terrible of me but seeing these cancelled orders is making me feel better on the big fat L i took today.

lol, that's dark.

I hope it works out for everyone who supposedly "Got 'em!" The whole situation seems really odd. I'd certainly be on the edge of my seat if I thought I got a W here

So it went from Purchased to Sold Out on my SNKRS app. It’s disappeared from my Purchased History. I should be receiving my cancellation e mail soon. What’s weird is in my Nike+ app it says preparing to ship.

Back
Top Bottom