Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

true, but i'm escalating to an elite team member or upper management to make sure they hold me down for the main release.
they can easily generate one of those access codes during the reserved period.

damn lmk the results. I just chatted with them to see if they had any reason for the cancellation but they didn't so they escalated it and I should get an email soon for the elite team . Not expecting anything but never know

Honestly, I wouldn’t complain unless it got cancelled but that’s just me.

I scored this morning (LEGIT, only one pair on mobile SNKRS for iOS), got the confirmation email and I’m waiting to see if my pair ships.

Nike isn’t gonna do anything. Not even trying to sound like a ****. Mine got canceled an hour after release and they told me the same thing with the elite team

If they even contact you they’re just gonna say we oversold. They don’t care

Nike isn’t gonna do anything. Not even trying to sound like a ****. Mine got canceled an hour after release and they told me the same thing with the elite team

Your order from today got cancelled?

Did both of your orders get cancelled?

I agree. This is the one I wanted. I was fortunate to cop.

The Chicago's aren't worth it to me because of the people having trouble with the frayed toeboxes. They made these with a reinforced material so that doesn't happen.

Idk what people are doing to the the toebox or if they're scrubbing it with a stiff brush but I've been rocking my Chi's since November (weekends nights too) and they're fine. Cleaned them using Foamx and a SOFT brush every few weeks and kept it moving.

Dam is everybody getting cancellation emails, both of mine orders were cancelled :-( WTF!!!!!! AND both pair said Ready to Ship as the status!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just looked through my past emails from NDC. If this helps, the last time I hit on a SNKRS drop during a weekday (Sean Wotherspoon voter restock) I didn't get a shipping confirmation until 11:01 PM. On the surprise Wednesday drop of the BC3's earlier this year I hit on those as well, and didn't get shipping confirmation until 11:22 PM. I hit on these, no cancellation as of yet, so I'm just being patient at this point. Shipping confirmation prob won't come until super late.

Mine be here on the 30th Nike can give u order number they said an email could take up to 24 hrs tho
doesn't mean anything. nike can't see if an order is gonna get canceled or not

its happened before if you've been on NT where people have called in to check orders and told it would ship and they were good only to get canceled

only thing to do now is sit and wait. either your pair ships or it doesn't. calling, chatting, and panicking isn't gonna help anything

I know a lot of us are hyped since we don't cop **** ever but its out of our hands now

So half of those who ordered in the US got these :rofl:

Nike got the gauntlet and stones right now.

Dd6T5r5V4AEdR4k.jpg

Is there any Instagram or twitter account that announces EU surprise drops?
I wanna experience this nice feeling too :nerd::frown:

Just looked through my past emails from NDC. If this helps, the last time I hit on a SNKRS drop during a weekday (Sean Wotherspoon voter restock) I didn't get a shipping confirmation until 11:01 PM. On the surprise Wednesday drop of the BC3's earlier this year I hit on those as well, and didn't get shipping confirmation until 11:22 PM. I hit on these, no cancellation as of yet, so I'm just being patient at this point. Shipping confirmation prob won't come until super late.

Same here mine was for the freethrow line 3 and never got an email but got the shoes

Pretty much. I realized once I was talking with a Nike rep that its pointless calling in. Unless they can find a pair for me and change things back its a waste of time.

Its pretty devastating considering I was 1/9 with "The Ten" collection last year and struck out on both VMs this year. Plus I haven't had success on SNKRS in a long while and I've never gotten the 'Early Access' thing on the app either. Probably the easiest purchase I've had on an in-demand sneaker in a long while and to have it cancelled...very frustrating. AND right before my birthday.

Haven't been this pissed since the Red Octobers drop.

Back
Top Bottom