Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Ups just dropped off :pimp:

Attachments

• 3BACA1B0-0A34-4D2C-8BDF-441938CC8215.jpeg
    3BACA1B0-0A34-4D2C-8BDF-441938CC8215.jpeg
    262.7 KB · Views: 63
I didn't say it was proof.. I said it was discussed in places other than the enquirer. I don't know if he was hungover for the flu game either but in an era of social media today there would be exposure if so.

I'll concede to that. I thought your original post was suggesting he was for sure forced to retire & it would have been exposed today.

That being said, do I think he was gambling on games, maybe. I wouldn't put it past him. He has a gambling addiction. But I would in no way think that Stern would ever get rid of him because of that. In the midst of the NBA peaking financially & the bulls capturing a 4peat, wouldn't make sense.

Lets not forget, his pops was murderd.

My pair already shipped out. That would be dope if it gets here over the weekend, but I'm patient. :smile:

On the court, MJ and Lebron are top-5 all time. A very good argument could be made that they're the top-2 of all time.

So what exactly are we arguing here? I legit have no idea.

What does conspiracy theories regarding off-court activities have to do with what was accomplished on court?

BTW, MJ has the best sneakers of all time, one of the best logos of all time, and one of the best sports movies of all time (Space Jam). So yeah, there's reasons why people like him.

Last edited:
On the court, MJ and Lebron are top-5 all time. A very good argument could be made that they're the top-2 of all time.

So what exactly are we arguing here? I legit have no idea. I don't remember what yesterday's arguments were about, as I was not a part of them and they've been deleted.

I will say, however, that if you have to resort to conspiracy theories regarding off-court activities, then maybe it's time to let go and move on.
What are YOU talking about :lol: would MJ be as beloved in an era of social media? Social media era may have exposed alleged or perceived flaws ie gambling and drinking. Really simple to follow if you ask me..

I don't know, nor care, nor see why it's relevant. That's all pure hypotheticals that no one can prove either way. I could argue that he would be MORE beloved.

And do most sports fans even think negatively about gambling, drinking, and women anyway? I love those things. Vegas exists because so many people enjoy those things. So, again, what's the argument?

My order from yesterday shipped late last night. With the holiday Monday it'll be Wednesday before they are in hand.

My brother's pair (from the first day of drops) is scheduled to come in next Wednesday, but I'm hoping that it'll somehow show up today.

The pictures on the previous page look GREAT.

If you all want to know who would win if the MJ's Bulls play Lebrons Cavs, the answer is simple, the Bulls would win, because MJ ALWAYS beat the Cavs ***!!!!!!!! Check out "The Shot" and "The Shot 2" for reference

Pistons fan, so we always argued about Jordan!

We claim Dumars was the only player that could guard MJ

People use to go back n forth about that

I don't know, nor care, nor see why it's relevant. That's all pure hypotheticals that no one can prove either way. I could argue that he would be MORE beloved.

And do most sports fans even think negatively about gambling, drinking, and women anyway? I love those things. Vegas exists because so many people enjoy those things. So, again, what's the argument?
discussions often have conflicting views not really a problem. MJ was popular with more than sports fans tho so a segment of his fans might have an issue with misogyny, gambling and alcohol. You can't be blind to societies changes over the last 2 decades unless you weren't around to experience it.

Back
Top Bottom