Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

My pair was authenticated.. that's the first time I was ever hoping they weren't lmao. Guess that's that.. After selling off two pairs of kicks it'll be like 130 out of pocket. Sneaker heads will rationalize the **** out of a purchase. :lol::frown:

I hope I get lucky on the possible later release so I can REALLY feel better.

came in earlier, great craftsmanship.
IMG_2419.JPG
IMG_2433.JPG

glad they released unannounced i wouldn't have stood a chance otherwise.

Geez those OGs look fire

Do you guys think it’s worth it to pay resale right now. Or the prices are gonna drop even more after “official” release?

They are dropping on stockx right now, I wanna double up, but I have a feeling people will continue to undercut each other.

Do you guys think it’s worth it to pay resale right now. Or the prices are gonna drop even more after “official” release?

probably wait it out more. they keep dropping, and the Broke Boyz are panicking and they don't like holding on to stuff, undercutting each other on stockx all day. then there's still releases coming out on these, may even make people drop it more.

You know people don't wanna hear that in here lol

I just block the stupid responses.
Then again, Ive been coming here less and less

saw a kid talking about "hands in his pockets" for flipping OW for the low
"gotta pay back grandmas credit card or she wont let me use it for the 500's"

I’d wait around until one or two days before the “official” release that will probably be the best time to cop

The official release was the surprise drop on 5/23, there’s no other release. The 6/9 date and 6/23 rumored date are not happening.

i dunno which thread is more active but i’ll post this here too for those that may want to know...

mine just got delivered.

i have the chicago’s.

for what it’s worth i’d hold out on resale until you strike out on the other release because these look to me like they’re mass produced.

there’s nothing wrong with them just compared to the others i wouldn’t be surprised if they made a lot more

The official release was the surprise drop on 5/23, there’s no other release. The 6/9 date and 6/23 rumored date are not happening.

There's another official release but they will be coming soon to select retailers, in terms of how limited I don't know, but there is another release besides SNKRS.

4610D75A-A441-42C2-BE88-EE5E158B75C7.jpeg
My pair from the reservation came in. Definitely not my cup of tea...Maybe I’ll keep them, maybe not

I thought UPS cut my Nike box lid open :lol:

My god can y’all stop with the “mass produced” non sense lol. These are off white 1s. Not Shadow 1s
So u really don't think there will be an official release? I'm hoping there is another drop so that I can triple up.

didn’t say they were mass produced i said they look mass produced as in i’d bet there’s going to be a lot more of these than the chicago’s.

my apologies if that was worded confusingly

I wouldn't be surprised if some are pushing their own agendas. I feel like there is a legitimate rumor that could actually be a release but no one actually knows for sure so it's just up in the air. With that being said now would be the time to buy with pairs going low. I know if my bid had not gotten accepted I was planning on copping at this moment.

Now if there is another release .. it would be worth it to hold out. If it turns out that there is no other release.. those prices are going to jump fast.

Back
Top Bottom