Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

What happened in here? :lol:

So let me ask you guys this how much would you offer for the shoes that don’t have the extra laces? $25, $50, $75, or $100 less the highest offer?

Cornballs who are ready to push the chargeback button over every tiny little nuisance is the reason stockx and goat are even necessary. If it wasn’t for y’all they would be out of business :lol:

They be the type of dudes who ask 18 million questions about an item and I don’t even wanna sell to them cuz I know they are gonna find something to whine about

What happened in here? :lol:

So let me ask you guys this how much would you offer for the shoes that don’t have the extra laces? $25, $50, $75, or $100 less the highest offer?
HOW about this question how much are you guys willing to pay for the missing shoelaces ?

I hope everyone learned something about credit and charge backs. While a charge back does not negatively affect your credit score it can negative affect your standing if it does not get resolved and taken off your account.

I just had to scroll up because I completely forgot which thread I was even in.

I’ve never charged back and I don’t agree that you should if you’re missing some laces.

But best believe if I’m paying 700+ and they’re missing the zip tie, the laces, or the box is damaged? I’m letting it be known I need something for my **** being missing

I hope everyone learned something about credit and charge backs. While a charge back does not negatively affect your credit score it can negative affect your standing if it does not get resolved and taken off your account.

I just had to scroll up because I completely forgot which thread I was even in.

That's kind of wrong too. Once again a charge back does not negatively affect your credit score. When you chargeback or dispute a transaction from a card it doesnt even hit your credit score or report! The other dude was confusing the whole topic with another which is his "disputed account" on his credit report that he put in dispute when trying to fix errors on his report, etc. When you see an error on your report you can dispute it, say for example if you are always 100% on time on payments but you see 2 missed on your credit report when you check, which you know is wrong you can dispute it and your account goes into DISPUTE which lenders can see that. And when you're trying to get a mortgage, lenders do manual review underwriting and see that its in "dispute status" and may not go further with it until it been resolved and updated on the outcome. And for 10000th time THIS IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT from what we are talking about which is a chargeback of a purchase from a credit card transaction which HAS NOTHING TO DO with the whole "disputed account" fixing errors on your report. EVERYONE IS getting this confused. Once again, the other guy debating that an act of chargeback or disputing a credit card purchase transaction has negative impact on your credit is WRONG and is CONFUSED with putting an account in dispute when fixing errors on your report and having it hinder his whole mortgaging lending thing, totally different situations!

Last edited:
you guys know that these came from Nike and there have been people that got box’s that were already damaged or missing laces right..... sometimes StockX emails you telling you the box is damaged they did with my Chicago’s. You guys crying really would say not to send if they emailed you and let you know? I highly doubt it #CornBalls :rofl:

Last edited:
Disclose your products so then there wouldn’t be a problem. Especially if you make reselling your full time hustle, don’t sweep it under the the rug and wait for the buyer to find out after. If you’re buying off white kicks the laces matter a lot because down the road if you wish to sell them later, no one is buying them off of you once the fakes get really good. If you can’t be upfront about them with prior knowledge and you pushed a sale then you’re already a suspect seller and mad shady with it. Like you’re thirsting so bad that you can’t let your buyer know and would rather deal with follow ups? Foh :lol:

Or instead of calling people cornballs, realize that a business should be transparent. If Goat can incorporate a section to list products with missing accessories, defects, etc. Stockx should be able to do the same. You are paying more money for a product (and if its hundreds more), you should get it everything it comes with.

There is nothing wrong with buying a shoe with a dinged box or missing laces etc.. but you should know you are doing so and not be surprised when it arrives.

Just got a pair off eBay with the $100 off coupon.

Coupon code: PICKDADSGIFT

Terms & Conditions:
This Coupon is a 20% discount off a minimum purchase of $50, valid from 7:00 AM PT June 6, 2018 until 7:00 PM PT on June 6, 2018.
Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible items on eBay.com, cafr.ebay.ca and ebay.ca, and will be capped at a maximum value of $100.
*Eligible items exclude warranties and protection plans, as well as items from the Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, and Real Estate categories.

Zki6LEk.gif

Anyone have glue stains on uppers and sloppy paint job on the sole? I size swapped with a reputable sneaker shop in Jersey City...SoledOut. Everything checked out when comparing my once was sz 6. But I am curious about other pairs.

Reactions: Ube
My opinion
Anyone have glue stains on uppers and sloppy paint job on the sole? I size swapped with a reputable sneaker shop in Jersey City...SoledOut. Everything checked out when comparing my once was sz 6. But I am curious about other pairs.
hey bro glad you were able to swap your pair.

Back
Top Bottom