Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Hit on Kith Miami. 4.5 hour drive from Tampa. What's the verdict? Cop or nah? Lol
hahah nice I was gonna enter and have the same drive as you but didn't wanna call off to do it.. my dad just drove down today too wish I would of known.
I would do it if I was you.. I do it for yeezy releases, Tampa sucks for shoes lol

hahah nice I was gonna enter and have the same drive as you but didn't wanna call off to do it.. my dad just drove down today too wish I would of known.
I would do it if I was you.. I do it for yeezy releases, Tampa sucks for shoes lol

Did you enter at Social Status?

Did you enter at Social Status?
most likely going in a bit , I know I got till 6 to enter . I was there for the White Canvas HU release and there was about 200 people and they only raffled about 6 pairs... I don't have much hope with them and it's a 40 mins drive so contemplating. You ever get lucky with them?

most likely going in a bit , I know I got till 6 to enter . I was there for the White Canvas HU release and there was about 200 people and they only raffled about 6 pairs... I don't have much hope with them and it's a 40 mins drive so contemplating. You ever get lucky with them?

First time entering, I was there yesterday around 1pm and they had 144 enter so far

Just hit on kith Soho anyone know how quick the pick up process is? Quick in and out? No tryna miss work all morning

Kith app wouldnt let me sign up.. they probably closed it early. L's always have a way of finding me.

Sub 6 im in. Imma 14 so I pay to play. I like these better than chi off whites tbh....

It’s only going to cost me 250 outta pocket if they hit that sub 600.

A lot of Kith winners. Not as limited or due to the fact that they barely advertise their raffles anymore?

Back
Top Bottom