Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I was salty for a bit paying resale for a pair early and a bd pair from local spot. Karma for getting Chis retail lol. I am in Rome for the drop so didnt have a shot. Word is over 60 people at creme, and Since my sz is gone already not mad I paid that tax anymore. The heavy resellers will snatch these up at current prices. They may not hit white/Chi levels but they wont stay this low imo. Wish I had copped another chi when prices were lower, I wear those a ton.

Cops been kicking people out of creme line but 60 heads plus. Noone would tell me exact number (because people got them backdoor) but heard 27 pairs and I know 9-10 gone at least. Creme sometimes gets big numbers spots supposedly getting 500 seems like a stretch.

anyone hit from any online raffles?

im glad prices are dipping tho hopefully they hit 500 and im copping

any idea how Antonia Milano releases work? i'm in Milan 21st June - 23rd June and wouldn't mind picking up a pair of UNCs while I'm there, their IG just say upcoming drop 23rd June, nothing about raffles etc.

Bought at 850 as well off stockx on the 30th may. Couldn't resist and laced them up. Def ... Gonna rock them

Got a bid on stockx for another at 550usd with the hopes it goes up ... Need to recoup some funds ... Lets see if the heavens are kind on my broke ***

Last edited:
Damn prices just shot up $50
That's pretty insignificant when you're already eclipsing $5-600, in my opinion. In NYC I pay tax from retail stores for shoes $110 or over so I always take that into account with the fact that buying from individual sellers saves me that 8.875% or whatever it is.

Gotta be honest. I hit but can't fly out. I'm sick right now.
Feels bad man. Wish I could hit on a raffle that shipped. Oh well these will be dead to me like the other off white joints that are unobtainable by ppl outside of major cities and without a bot.

Hoping this Kith pickup doesn’t take too long, no clue what it’s about to look like there

My philly bouls, please make sure your lids are on tight when/if you get your complimentary cups of “coffee”. My **** was leaking on the subway but God was looking out and it didn’t get on the OWs
BFB2B6C5-C509-469A-AFC1-CD2E78D9FDB3.jpeg

When I pickup my pair from FTA state st
I’ll take a peek at the list to see how many pages it is
I’ll also try to ask how many unclaimed pairs they think they will have
Gonna pick up right when they open at 10

Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom