Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

That's why its a smack in the face lol. Give someone free shipping and theyre supposed to be grateful when you give them a two day dead line? Basically, telling you since you didnt win them at retail buy them from StockX now and use the free shipping. The sneaker version of a backhanded compliment :lol:
Ha! True. That's probably what they're thinking.

I guess you shouldn’t have me blocked....

No idea who you are or even if thats the case. I have a lot of random people who have me blocked. Welp. :rofl:

Why? They went out of their way to take care of the customer.

lol man I didnt block you bro I tried on 2 browsers.

after a couple of local flakers
i finally got my pair
no longer sick

Attachments

• 5629C551-BF9A-444A-AEE3-84CBCF6026BC.jpeg
    5629C551-BF9A-444A-AEE3-84CBCF6026BC.jpeg
    279.4 KB · Views: 27
That's why its a smack in the face lol. Give someone free shipping and theyre supposed to be grateful when you give them a two day dead line? Basically, telling you since you didnt win them at retail buy them from StockX now and use the free shipping. The sneaker version of a backhanded compliment :lol:

Even more of a smack in the face when they send that BS hours after you purchased the same shoe

So I'm not familiar with Notre like that.
Are there any estimates on their stock levels..?
I don't want to get my hopes up and I've been refreshing all day waiting for an email.

yeah, ill hold to those thinking of copping resale. just give it a couple of weeks, most likely at then end of the month to help pay their rent.

Your call but id be patient for a lil longer

I went ahead and grabbed a pair for $680. If I would have seen your reply sooner I prob would have waited. Plus I seen where someone said they may release again?

Either way Im excited. With my luck Im 100% confident I wasnt winning any kind of draw or have the stars align on SNKRS app..lol. Def gonna be posting pics the moment I get these in hand cause Im so excited...LOL

Back
Top Bottom