Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

01335CE8-6376-4736-B27C-EBD891C9A9E8.png

I grabbed a size 10 from StockX earlier this week at the lowest Ive seen since Ive been debating getting them - $681. Im rocking these so it will be the most expensive pair Ive bought to wear. Well most Ive spent period on a pair of shoes..lol!! I didn't hit on any Off White release. Between price and the fact that these are Jordans, I think its the biggest bang for my buck. I think they should hold up well too
well, the zip tie looks good there. there's a gloss finish but still, hard to tell unless you have both in hand. the fake shoe laces also has a bigger font.

just check this video out. my buddy has both fakes and authentic and unless you have both in hand, most people wont be able to tell.

The green sticker on the inside of the box isn’t a dead giveaway. My pair from SNKRS has the green sticker, but my pair I picked up from Kith doesn’t.

In this monster thread, I believe there was one report of shoelaces missing from a pair that came from StockX. But, if I recall correctly, literally just one (and I think I've read every post). Given all the folks that have not complained, I think StockX is probably doing a decent job overall checking for shoelaces.
Got all laces on my order from stockx

Got a pair of size 12's in from StockX. Just noticed that I don't have that dark mark on either of the inner wing flaps. Are all legit pairs supposed to have that? I'm gonna be so heated if StockX sent me some fugazis.
IMG_20180623_003936.jpg

Back
Top Bottom