Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Bro when I tell you i'm LIVID.. The system is broken.. We need a better system..
Man i have a feeling this is an indirect result of the bots on the financial side. The bot users more than likely use the same institutions as the rest of us or their institution use the same processing company for card transactions which is hurting the legit collectors. They are able to create several digital cards on 1 legit account so each bot can have a card. As their bot slams the systems with 100s of purchases, your one purchase is being wait listed to process.

While you are waiting someone purchase going through while you are waiting for approval your institution. All of this is happening in seconds. so multiply your transaction by 500,000k. More than likely it is easier for our institution to decline our transaction and nike is like sorry man your bank is not picking up get back inline. All the while inventory is being eaten up.

Man i have a feeling this is an indirect result of the bots on the financial side. The bot users more than likely use the same institutions as the rest of us or their institution use the same processing company for card transactions which is hurting the legit collectors. They are able to create several digital cards on 1 legit account so each bot can have a card. As their bot slams the systems with 100s of purchases, your one purchase is being wait listed to process.

While you are waiting someone purchase going through while you are waiting for approval your institution. All of this is happening in seconds. so multiply your transaction by 500,000k. More than likely it is easier for our institution to decline our transaction and nike is like sorry man your bank is not picking up get back inline. All the while inventory is being eaten up.

That makes sense. Whatever the reason. The sneaker companies need to fix this. They'll end up like can drivers ended up when uber came around and no one cares about how the cab business has suffered because when they were in control they did treat customers right.

The “exclusive access” pair came in from my wife’s app. They must’ve shipped 2-3 day air because they came in today. My other previous SNKRS orders have taken 10-15 days to receive.

- Good Packaging and Quality
8B714ADD-2396-4E83-9CD3-DCFBDCE5E9C1.jpeg
A5F6222D-3911-4B4A-AC79-CEE61C8845BD.jpeg
69799895-243A-439A-9395-F5789478F1FB.jpeg
5CA1F206-831D-4614-8E11-0E8CB93AC92D.jpeg
C139F7FE-0F98-488E-B565-A8396B020FCB.jpeg

I actually hit on these today. Im was jumping around like a little kid when I saw the email. Now I need the muslin colored woven Nike shorts to go with.

Confirmation email for order but no shipping. Am I in the clear ? Still sort of surprised I hit.

Back
Top Bottom