Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

2 union IVs plus 175$ for these sh1tz lol???? I’ll take that deal ASAP can’t be real life.
Union IV’s are currently 650-800$ depending on size & OW V’s barely 600$-700$ how sway????

E9C75F94-6901-4B74-9DF1-C944AA39D446.png
8305D031-9ED3-4187-BD72-5267F2B9EE5C.png

Been getting blessed lately :nthat:
sz13 x2
My size 😢

Yes
Personally I always hit buy right away to give me time in case I get errors or run into any problems
I think the term is called LEO
Where it’s basically a mini draw for everyone that gets in line
Then after 3-4 min it picks the winners

i got a sold out message today after 8 minutes, tried for one of the few sizes left (sz 13) for fun and got an instant W lol, i've given up trying to understand how snkrs selects winners

With the Fire red 5 3M tongue being my favorite, these were more so just a novelty than anything. I’m not sure I would even wear them.

Well a good thing is prices are low on these. And I'm guessing they'll dip a little more between now and the next week or so.

i got a sold out message today after 8 minutes, tried for one of the few sizes left (sz 13) for fun and got an instant W lol, i've given up trying to understand how snkrs selects winners
Wow that’s crazy. I was on the ball at 10:00:01 for my size 13 that you got 8 mins late. I got the Big L.

I can’t call it.Maybe I will hit it with an intentional delay next time ???

Wow that’s crazy. I was on the ball at 10:00:01 for my size 13 that you got 8 mins late. I got the Big L.

I can’t call it.Maybe I will hit it with an intentional delay next time ???

After copping the Jordan 4 just two days prior on Tuesday, today when trying for the OW5 in size 13 I was hit with an address error. Tell me how my address works just fine just a couple days ago but doesn’t today. Yep I was hit with the sold out after pending.

Got my early access pair in Tuesday. Ooped them to my boy yesterday for retail plus dinner. A dude I consider a brother and he loves them. Tried for myself today and got an L. Good karma didn’t come back on this pair but my boy happy so I’m happy. These much much better in person than in pics.

Got my early access pair in Tuesday. Ooped them to my boy yesterday for retail plus dinner. A dude I consider a brother and he loves them. Tried for myself today and got an L. Good karma didn’t come back on this pair but my boy happy so I’m happy. These much much better in person than in pics.
Were you able to try twice on the same account? I got early access also but when I tried again when they dropped the button went from notify to purchased instead of buy.

Back
Top Bottom