Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

So is their customer service and their owner.

Used to think the same thing until I had a nightmare customer service experience with GOAT on a pair of OW 4s. All automated customer service responses with no help at all. Luckily never had any issues with SX buying or selling.

71A01B9A-8C6F-4AB2-B2C2-9234EE6744A0.jpeg

Also happy to hit both pairs at retail 🤷🏼. Metallics easier to wear day to day.

Used to think the same thing until I had a nightmare customer service experience with GOAT on a pair of OW 4s. All automated customer service responses with no help at all. Luckily never had any issues with SX buying or selling.

Sounds like what my Mocha 1 story is becoming. I asked them to cancel my order so I can buy the Sail 5 🤣

So I'm considering trying to track down a pair of the 4s. I'd need a size 14.5W and I know that the official release only went up to 14W (at least on SNKRS or any other site I saw that was selling them.)

The question is, does anyone know where these size 14.5 pairs came from? Are they promo samples or do they have retail boxes? Are they fake? It just doesn't make sense to me that there'd be so many pairs out there (being sold on places like StockX, etc.) in a size that didn't officially release. Any help or advice or thoughts would be appreciated.

So I'm considering trying to track down a pair of the 4s. I'd need a size 14.5W and I know that the official release only went up to 14W (at least on SNKRS or any other site I saw that was selling them.)

The question is, does anyone know where these size 14.5 pairs came from? Are they promo samples or do they have retail boxes? Are they fake? It just doesn't make sense to me that there'd be so many pairs out there (being sold on places like StockX, etc.) in a size that didn't officially release. Any help or advice or thoughts would be appreciated.
They went up to 14.5 in women’s (13 men’s) even on SNKRS.

Gotta factor in that processing fee from sx. Total cost from goat is often the same or a few dollars cheaper, even if the price of the shoe is slightly higher. Splitting hairs though on a high dollar purchase.

Btw I hate the idea of putting money in Dan Gilbert’s pocket so I avoid sx either way.
Was just typing this....your 💯 correct.

Back
Top Bottom