Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Yeah, once you replace the black laces with white.

Edit: Didn’t dawn on me that it was a legit check type post lol. That, I can’t call from those pics.

Def looks like he took a few laps in them before selling to you.

LPU. Do these look good to y’all?
CD16521D-7B5A-4B99-A41A-CD213AC09634.jpeg
6FD15575-ED55-4DD7-9D8D-E3C02A57B9BD.jpeg
F4520616-FF94-4BA5-A3D0-B8EC31825504.jpeg
BB3238C2-E5DB-46C9-952E-DC68B3B4371D.jpeg
FC12FA20-56D6-4D5B-94D0-D057EE3D7EED.jpeg
B448329E-CDD9-4E37-B308-0B4406F73FD9.jpeg
6D991EE1-A5CC-4D27-A960-3F3C1FD1F269.jpeg
489F1C78-5C1C-4562-B0F7-46E2F3C9BB6A.jpeg

He’s not trying to sell you these as DS though right?

Also where did he purchase them from? and does he have proof of purchase like an email receipt or paper receipt?

Yeah, once you replace the black laces with white.

Edit: Didn’t dawn on me that it was a legit check type post lol. That, I can’t call from those pics.

Def looks like he took a few laps in them before selling to you.
Will definitely be throwing the white laces in once I confirm they’re good to go. Maybe it’s my pics, but they’re in very good condition.

Any specific shots I can take that will help make the call?
He’s not trying to sell you these as DS though right?

Also where did he purchase them from? and does he have proof of purchase like an email receipt or paper receipt?
Not DS. I just sent him a message asking where they were purchased from. I got them off eBay from a seller with 600+ 100% positive feedback. He has various sizes of shoes, so I just assumed it was some sort of consignment shop.

Edit: He said they were purchased from a FB group.

Last edited:
The really good UA pairs of the black are scary good now since there has been alot of time and iterations of them now. So its really hard to tell from pics unless its side by side with an 100% authentic pair and even then you can get got. You just rolling dice at this point.

The really good UA pairs of the black are scary good now since there has been alot of time and iterations of them now. So its really hard to tell from pics unless its side by side with an 100% authentic pair and even then you can get got. You just rolling dice at this point.

Both colorways are extremely good. I will say, the easiest way to tell rep vs retail (on the black pair) is by looking at the amount of glue stains where the upper and midsole meet.

Wasn’t ignoring you, my guy...listen to this bullshxt.

Paid $460 to a seller off Grailed. I’m usually on point wit checking out a reseller before I jump out there. This time, I saw the price, and jumped at it, thinking I’d never find a legit pair for that cheap. Long story short....bruh was a broke cat and tried to scam me out the $460. Sent me a tracking number that was generated 2 days before our agreed transaction. Pretty smoove scam if it wasn’t for PayPal, because the shxt says “delivered” and everything.

Anyway, a month later, I paid $520 for a pair off eBay and they arrived today. Wild.

5F96564B-6303-4825-86A4-38F0E62DF2DD.jpeg

Wasn’t ignoring you, my guy...listen to this bullshxt.

Paid $460 to a seller off Grailed. I’m usually on point wit checking out a reseller before I jump out there. This time, I saw the price, and jumped at it, thinking I’d never find a legit pair for that cheap. Long story short....bruh was a broke cat and tried to scam me out the $460. Sent me a tracking number that was generated 2 days before our agreed transaction. Pretty smoove scam if it wasn’t for PayPal, because the shxt says “delivered” and everything.

Anyway, a month later, I paid $520 for a pair off eBay and they arrived today. Wild.

5F96564B-6303-4825-86A4-38F0E62DF2DD.jpeg

Damn! Still a great deal.

Skipping the jubilees. I really want these and gonna jump this week. I just need some sizing info. TTS or half sz down.

So eBay may be the way to go from now on...? Dealing with GOAT is becoming an issue. At those eBay prices, it’s gonna be difficult to not give them a shot... How fast was the shipping process?

I paid for the shoes back on November 29th. Received them today.

The seller sent them to NY to get authenticated.

From there, it got sent to my house via FedEx ground.

must be the shoes I'm looking at specifically, but for me the ebay prices are still higher than goat and stockx, not to mention the ebay taxes.

Back
Top Bottom