Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

That’s apart of the exact issue he detailed tons of folks hit state st from out of town “just trying” then ovb can’t pick up & that leaves pairs unbuyable if flight is told to send back unclaimed pairs which happens ALOT.

when me and my ppl have hit HEAT releases, we flew in to get them. Like off whites, Travis, etc.

when I hit LA to chi 1s at state st, I declined my win that way someone on the waitlist could get blessed. I didn’t wanna be one of those guys that confirms wins and doesn’t pick up lol.

I think the misconception is that State FA seems to get decent runs whenever its something only released there. I'm from NY so I get the big city blues but every time there is a State only drop quite a few NT's eat (usually a lot of the same too) and a lot of them usually say they are from Chi. That doesnt mean I am saying tons of NT's eat. But for example, if its a NY only thing or a NY, Chi, LA release.. I almost never see anyone in NY eat :lol:

I didnt even know this was a Chi only release but I'm just realized thats basically the case for all the limited drops due to the whole ASG release/weekend.

I don't think its a chicago exclusive release, its just that people are assuming Chicago is gonna get the most stock since its releasing ASW and ASW is in chicago. Usually ASW cities get blessed with a larger than usual stock.

lol thats because they weren't the original hosting city.

I remember when NYC hosted the ASW, we got restocks of Just Don 2's and Fragment 1's. Also it was the birth of SNKRS :lol:

I think the misconception is that State FA seems to get decent runs whenever its something only released there. I'm from NY so I get the big city blues but every time there is a State only drop quite a few NT's eat (usually a lot of the same too) and a lot of them usually say they are from Chi. That doesnt mean I am saying tons of NT's eat. But for example, if its a NY only thing or a NY, Chi, LA release.. I almost never see anyone in NY eat :lol:

I didnt even know this was a Chi only release but I'm just realized thats basically the case for all the limited drops due to the whole ASG release/weekend.

We out? Road trip?

lol thats because they weren't the original hosting city.

I remember when NYC hosted the ASW, we got restocks of Just Don 2's and Fragment 1's. Also it was the birth of SNKRS :lol:

Yup! And you needed a code to use it. Missed those easy cops, not many people had SNKRS.
0B291075-6155-402C-B38F-DFFFB371F43A.jpeg

Yup! And you needed a code to use it. Missed those easy cops, not many people had SNKRS.

I remember coming up empty on every restock or not getting anything good (goes back to the post saying not everyone eats in the big city). Went to multiple spots, just had bad time slots. I do remember waiting in like single digit weather and only ended up getting that SNKRS code. That code turn around and got me 2 pairs of the mirror foamposites which ended up getting me the OG yeezy 750

I’m off the whole all star weekend through the following Tuesday so I could easily make the trip. Already setup arrangements with wifey for Valentine’s Day tho and Chicago too damn cold man lol.

How much do y’all think these are going to cost me on the secondary market? Trying to lineup my chickens.

yeah I'd bet. They don't gotta put up an pop-ups or temporary stores, they already got bunch of tier zero shops. I'm just surprised there isn't more Chicago retros

I don't think its a chicago exclusive release, its just that people are assuming Chicago is gonna get the most stock since its releasing ASW and ASW is in chicago. Usually ASW cities get blessed with a larger than usual stock.

Toronto ASW (2016) so many things dropped plus on-going restocks since the Jordan Store here also opened that weekend. Just Don 2s, PSNY 12s, both OVO 10s, WC 4s, the Pinnacles, man I can't remember everything but it was a lot.

NYC all star game same thing, they even made a temp foot locker next to the garden and had so many restocks, copped the infrareds and it was over a yr from release date

Yeah they put up a temp store in charlotte last year. It was cool but not really any good releases. I found a cheap flight so I’ll be in Chicago this year. Not ready for the cold weather

Back
Top Bottom