Off-White x Air Jordan Thread

Joined Jan 14, 2017
Do you think these will hit High 800’s?? Or do I need to pull trigger now?? I’m a size 10.5 women’s 9 men’s
I don’t know man
There seems be like a million pairs listed on stockx
Couldn’t hurt to wait a little bit longer imo

SlamShut

formerly cement greyman
Joined Jul 10, 2005
After having to intercept my package because I didn’t update my shipping address I got these in hand. The shoe is nice. I can’t fit in a size 7 so I’m going to have to sell these to get my size if I want to add them to the closet.

Joined Mar 26, 2017
Look guys I’m about to pull the trigger on stock x.. who do you be 100% sure these kicks are real from them?? The fakes look so real these days .. I just don’t want to spend a stack on a really really good fake haha.. I heard fakes have got by the people that look over the sneakers.. my thing with stock x would they really care if they got some fakes that look identical to the real sneakers? They prob like the average person like me would never know anyways 🤷🏾‍♂️

Joined Dec 18, 2005
Look guys I’m about to pull the trigger on stock x.. who do you be 100% sure these kicks are real from them?? The fakes look so real these days .. I just don’t want to spend a stack on a really really good fake haha.. I heard fakes have got by the people that look over the sneakers.. my thing with stock x would they really care if they got some fakes that look identical to the real sneakers? They prob like the average person like me would never know anyways 🤷🏾‍♂️
My advice to you is to either move on to the next one, or try and cop from someone you know.

None of these re-sell platforms are going to provide you with the piece of mind you want.

Can’t drop a whole rack, hopping for legit kicks. Couldn’t be me.

Joined Jul 28, 2012
I don't think there a good fakes of these yet. Yes they're are fakes I've seen but look terrible. The longer you wait the better they'll get. Your best odds are coping quickly around release.

Joined Mar 26, 2017
Tha
I don't think there a good fakes of these yet. Yes they're are fakes I've seen but look terrible. The longer you wait the better they'll get. Your best odds are coping quickly around release.
thats wild when I hear people say stuff like that lol..it’s prob mad people walking around with fakes then!! This sh*t crazy lol

Joined Jan 14, 2017
If the price is the same or close on goat and stockx
Goat would probably be the move
Don’t they offer you a return in goat credit if your not 100% satisfied?

Joined Mar 26, 2017
My advice to you is to either move on to the next one, or try and cop from someone you know.

None of these re-sell platforms are going to provide you with the piece of mind you want.

Can’t drop a whole rack, hopping for legit kicks. Couldn’t be me.
Well who has the real ones then damn lol.. what you mean someone I know? I don’t know anyone with connects through Nike haha

Joined Mar 26, 2017
If the price is the same or close on goat and stockx
Goat would probably be the move
Don’t they offer you a return in goat credit if your not 100% satisfied?
But that’s the thing. I still wouldn’t know a good fake. People say they do but I bet a lot of us don’t! I’m going to like the shoe regardless because they are beautiful but how do I know they are 100 % real?!

Joined Aug 1, 2017
If it’s close in price, go with GOAT. When they come in, BEFOFE you cut off any tags or wear them, post a legit check here and also on Reddit (r/repsneakers). They’re very familiar with current reps and their flaws.

The materials on these are so nice, no way current fakes would be even close. I can’t imagine it.

Joined Dec 18, 2005
Well who has the real ones then damn lol.. what you mean someone I know? I don’t know anyone with connects through Nike haha
I’m just giving you my opinion.

You want to make sure you don’t get stuck with fakes; I get it. I wouldn’t wanna spend resell on something that I didn’t know was 100% legit.

That’s why I said what I said: either move on to the next release or try to buy a pair off of someone you know/trust.

None of these re-sell platforms are going to be able to guarantee you a legit pair.

Joined Mar 26, 2017
I’m just giving you my opinion.

You want to make sure you don’t get stuck with fakes; I get it. I wouldn’t wanna spend resell on something that I didn’t know was 100% legit.

That’s why I said what I said: either move on to the next release or try to buy a pair off of someone you know/trust.

None of these re-sell platforms are going to be able to guarantee you a legit pair.
How the hell do a re sell platform like stock x can’t provide you with a guaranteed legit pair?? How do they get away with it ?

Joined Mar 26, 2017
If it’s close in price, go with GOAT. When they come in, BEFOFE you cut off any tags or wear them, post a legit check here and also on Reddit (r/repsneakers). They’re very familiar with current reps and their flaws.

The materials on these are so nice, no way current fakes would be even close. I can’t imagine it.
Thank u

Joined Aug 1, 2017
Somebody should educate u then, fakes are really close hell sometimes even better than the original
NO. Someone should educate you on how to read properly. I wrote on these, so my comment is about this specific sneaker. No, there aren’t fakes out there with as good or better materials than these sneakers.

It took them over 35 years to FINALLY produce somewhat decent fakes of AJ1, and they STILL have flaws. Keep your admiration for fakes out of here, NT doesn’t support that.

Joined Jul 28, 2012
I'd say in a month or so, fakes will be up there and get most all the details/materials pretty close. But I think if you copped in the last week and next, it would've been hard to have a good enough fake on hand to send out. I could be wrong though.

Joined Dec 20, 2014
I'd say in a month or so, fakes will be up there and get most all the details/materials pretty close. But I think if you copped in the last week and next, it would've been hard to have a good enough fake on hand to send out. I could be wrong though.

Most of the fakes I've seen have the lace bags attached to the shoes. Even told a Ebay seller that he was selling fakes. The lace bags aren't attach. He then told me his homie just sold pairs to Flight club. Told me I was trolling him and I dont know anything. I ask for proof of purchase...This dude said he miss and threw the receipt away..hahaha. I'm like bro these only release on Snrks and Kith (I think) at the time. Show me your email confirmation and/or proof of payment email... These kats out here are thirsty and bold to sell fakes at $900

No price and bags attached...

20200802_221535.jpg
20200802_221609.jpg

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now