Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Them basic *** eggnog 4s are not touching the 5s, it’s not even close...argue with the wall.

1C771DD6-3C17-4BF9-B317-CEEB3DDF4E43.jpeg

Aint nothing basic about these 4’s!! From the materials to the color scheme Virgil did his thing. I like the 5’s too though, I wear mine all the time. I think the Jordan 5 is the most wearable out of all the OW Jordan collabs thanks to the already aged/yellowed sole.

Favorites to me in Order that I own are:

1. Jordan 1 High
2. Jordan 4 Sail
3. Jordan 5 Metallic

0DFC5AC7-B316-46BE-9DED-4280B43EEA47.jpeg

Not even gon hold you. But I’d rather have regular Metallic 5s. I don’t like spin offs of actual color ways. Originality.

I feel you but what sold me on the 5’s is there no where near as heavy and bulky as a regular Jordan 5, and that was always a problem for me because I always felt like Jordan 5’s and 6’s were like Sneaker Boots almost lol, these are a much more comfortable wear for the Summer Time

Still amazed how fast these went up.
I hit on a 5.5W on SNKRS but the difference to my 11.5W is just to big.
I may buy a slightly used pair later...idk.

Those gonna start out at $2k in the popular sizes.

The Bred color way might not be as expensive in the beginning. I think there will be more than 56,000 pair released, and there will probably will be more of the men’s/larger sizes produced.

TS4 plus $150 for the OW 4S in a Size 9 a good trade?
Theoretically yes. The prices with the cash on top are about equal value so I'd so go for it if you're really feeling the OW 4's more than the TS's. I still got an extra pair of CJ4's on ice, but I'd probably use it for a trade if those breds ever came out.

TS4 plus $150 for the OW 4S in a Size 9 a good trade?

Coming from someone who has the OW 4's, I would trade because the TS4s are a better color for me to wear IMO.

The trade seems to be pretty good to me.

I'm holding my pair to trade in the future, would love to trade for the Blk/Red OW 4's coming soon.

Did OW4's jump in the past couple weeks or something? Guess I was sleeping when I saw people selling in my fb groups for 1k for a 10.5W/9M. I think TS4 for size 9 is about 1k range BIN/900ish highest offer so I'm assuming cash on top was about an even trade

Back
Top Bottom