Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Anyone noticed a small issue on the plastic ripstop around the toe? On the right pair in the inner part there are some small bubles as the plastic was not tight at the leather.

Last edited:
It is not so noticeable in person..seems that the plastic around the toe of the right shoes was not glued perfectly tight

Last edited:
Between when I placed my order around ten days ago and now the price went up $300-4 In my size and I def would’ve been forced to pass. Glad I pulled the trigger when I did. Day before the drop would’ve been even better but I’m sure a lot of those early orders went unfulfilled anyway
F7F9BC3B-E0B6-45CF-8F25-95FA33C776A1.jpeg

I think it passed Authentication because the status now says "Item Awaiting Carrier Pick Up". I ordered them on Thursday 8/6, the seller shipped on 8/7 so far so good!

Yep they passed Authentication, they’ll be here Monday!! ...They’re coming from the Netherlands via DHL express though??? I Didn’t even know they had a StockX in the Netherlands 🤷🏾‍♂️ No disrespect at all but I hope they know what they’re doing out there Authenticating Kicks. Don’t know if they have a decent Sneaker culture over there or not but I hope so!

I've had like 2 purchases come from Stockx Netherlands too, pairs was legit tho but I also thought it was odd at first

So those who have these in hand and actually wear them..how are they fitting compared to say, bred 4s? Would you say they fit similarly or are they more loose due to the deconstructed look or maybe tighter due to being a women’s shoe?

Yep they passed Authentication, they’ll be here Monday!! ...They’re coming from the Netherlands via DHL express though??? I Didn’t even know they had a StockX in the Netherlands 🤷🏾‍♂️ No disrespect at all but I hope they know what they’re doing out there Authenticating Kicks. Don’t know if they have a decent Sneaker culture over there or not but I hope so!

You should be fine. My OW5's came from the Netherlands as well. I was suspect at first, but everything worked out

You should be fine. My OW5's came from the Netherlands as well. I was suspect at first, but everything worked out

Sneaker culture in/from Netherlands been about it for a while. Patta might be their most notable brand but there’s more than that

Yea I see. From what I’ve been learning Jordan’s don’t get worn that much over there so they’re a big resell market for J’s. Apparently they like “Trainers” more, like Air Max’s.

Why they felt the need to put even 1 hole on the uppers is beyond me... I get it, it’s OW... but couldn’t they have at least added reinforcement behind it, so it’s not see through?? Just terrible.

Back
Top Bottom