OFFCIAL MADDEN TOURNAMENT Vol. 2011 ROUND 3 UP NOW!!!!

Originally Posted by arhymingape12

I know that 99 yard TD run hurt his soul
30t6p3b.gif

Had me like
okayguy.jpg

Originally Posted by VA757VA

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

Cowboys hit me up
my bad bro been off nt a few days..i dont have a twitter but i added you on xbl..im good to play anytime today before say 8 or 9 est...
and once more, why cant i go for it on fourth down in the old spice red zone??? lol..you killin me smalls
if you are on the 25 or closer you can go for it.

Only 2 games haven't been played yet. i think.
Ravens vs Patriots and Packers vs Bengals

Imma be on most of the day, today, Pats. I added you on XBL, so send me an invite.

Dudes need to hurry up and play their games..

i want to see who i get in the 2nd round...

"CAN'T WAIT!!!!"

Originally Posted by CJ616

Imma be on most of the day, today, Pats. I added you on XBL, so send me an invite.
you gonna be on after 7pm?

[table][tr][td]Round 2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Jets vs Panthers[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Steelers vs 49ers[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Cowboys vs Bears[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Ravens vs Packers[/td] [/tr][/table]

Welp I just had the craziest come back of my life. down 18 points in the fourth with 4 minutes to go. Got a safety now down 16, score and covert 2 point down 8, kick onside and got it back, scored again but missed the 2 down 2, kicked onside and recovered it again 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 kicked a field goal to win it by 1 with 11 seconds to go.
gg CJ 
laugh.gif

on to the next round

Originally Posted by Jay02

Welp I just had the craziest come back of my life. down 18 points in the fourth with 4 minutes to go. Got a safety now down 16, score and covert 2 point down 8, kick onside and got it back, scored again but missed the 2 down 2, kicked onside and recovered it again 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 kicked a field goal to win it by 1 with 11 seconds to go.
gg CJ 
laugh.gif

on to the next round
I swear I'd break everything within reach if you came back on me like that 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom