OFFCIAL MADDEN TOURNAMENT Vol. 2011 ROUND 3 UP NOW!!!!

Originally Posted by jQQQQQ

Cowboys, you free later tonight? I'll probably be home around 6 or 7..if not I can probably get on late

yea ill be home around 5 6..headed out tonight tho man

Originally Posted by VA757VA

Cowboys, you free later tonight? I'll probably be home around 6 or 7..if not I can probably get on late

yea ill be home around 5 6..headed out tonight tho man
i know we need to get that deadline pushed back a couple days because of the holidays.  Hopefully i can catch you on if not I might not be able to get on until Sunday.

anyone else play? 
nerd.gif

Bears 28 Cowboys 21. GG VA! Really close game all around and I thought you were gonna score after that huge catch to get you on the goal line. Good stuff.

Carolina Panthers have until tonight to play the league game or you forfeit and the Jets Advance.

Bears 28 Cowboys 21. GG VA! Really close game all around and I thought you were gonna score after that huge catch to get you on the goal line. Good stuff.

yea man i honestly thought i was going to score too...guess i tried urlacher one too many times..lol..gg tho man..

[table][tr][td]Round 3[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Bears vs Jets[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Packers vs 49ers[/td] [/tr][/table]

i also have a league set up... after this is ended im going to create a league thread so be on the look out.

Contact me on xbl GnR LeoTheGod or text 914-826-0726 or twitter @LeoTheGod6 if you would like to join

Originally Posted by Bee GoT GaMe 23

Jets, you free tonight?
nerd.gif
tonight after 10pm est good for you? send me a FR on Xbox Live..
did ya play???? im only giving you guys until tonight, this needs to end.... so i can start up the league

Back
Top Bottom