Offical 2009-10 NBA Season Thread

The Celtics allowed 33 offensive boards in the last 2 games. Gotta fix that ASAP.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

PDcavsinsider Cavs have been keeping touch w/ PG Jamaal Tinsley but I heard tonight from 2 sources that Tinsley may be signing soon with Memphis 14 hours ago
You couldn't make this stuff up
roll.gif
...seriously what the hell is Memphis even thinking.

roll.gif

A DAMN joke.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

PDcavsinsider Cavs have been keeping touch w/ PG Jamaal Tinsley but I heard tonight from 2 sources that Tinsley may be signing soon with Memphis 14 hours ago
You couldn't make this stuff up
roll.gif
...seriously what the hell is Memphis even thinking.
roll.gif

A DAMN joke.

This can't be true....can it?
tired.gif

^
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
(& I was gonna dog you SHUGES until I saw that classic P2 pic)
laugh.gif

Mike, not even close to four steps for Ty (2 steps after he gathered the rock, 2 1/2 AT THE MOST
eyes.gif
). I know you can't read, but now you're blind as well? SMH
smh.gif

Originally Posted by SnkrbyNature

so wutever happened to patrick ewing jr?

did he get into any team this year?
He's not on an NBA roster, I know that much. I thought he was hurt last time I checked.

The Knicks had his rights for a while, but I think he's free to be picked up.

- Memphis is a joke. My Lordy, Jamaal Tinsley? Really, people?

- I love watching the Celtics play. Great defense, great ball movement, good hard screens and cuts. Basketball at its finest.

- Suns are a flash in the pan. No inside game, no defense (what else is new?) and no rebounding.

- Lawson is SERIOUS.

- Kings look pretty nice. Playing good ball right now.

- What is Don Nelson smokin'?

- Someone please, PLEASE fire Mike Dunleavy.

So, Tinsley is the type of adjustments we make?
eyes.gif

Whatever happened to trying to hire a credible coach, changing the lineup, or making a significant deal to bring in more of what the team lacks (defense andshooting).

"I don't really think it's possible to have a 'Melo stopper," Anthony said. "No team in the NBAwill just let me play 1-on-1 against them. They just won't do it."

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SHUGES

"I don't really think it's possible to have a 'Melo stopper," Anthony said. "No team in the NBA will just let me play 1-on-1 against them. They just won't do it."

pimp.gif

LOL.

"I don't really think it's possible to have a 'Melo stopper," Anthony said. "No team in the NBA will just let me play 1-on-1 against them. They just won't do it."

pimp.gif
Its funny to me how he says this after one of the best perimeter defenders hangs up his sneakers....
grin.gif

bruce-bowen.jpg

From the Sacbee:

http://www.sacbee.com/static/weblogs/sports/kings/archives/2009/11/kings-consideri.html
Kings considering Okafor

A source with knowledge of the situation says the Kings are discussing a trade with New Orleans that would send Kenny Thomas to the Hornets and bring center Emeka Okafor to Sacramento.

The deal would be ideal for the Hornets, as Thomas' expiring contract worth $8.7 million is just the kind of contract that would trim their enormous payroll. The question, of course, is whether the Kings see Okafor as a big man solution worth the five years and approximately $62 million left on his deal.

The 6-foot-10, 255-pound center who was the second pick of the 2004 draft out of Connecticut has averaged nearly a double-double (10.9 points, 9.2 rebounds) in his six-season career. He spent his first four seasons in Charlotte before being traded to New Orleans in late July for Tyson Chandler.

No deal is imminent and this is merely a discussion between the two sides at this point. - Sam Amick

Wow
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

pimp.gif
Its funny to me how he says this after one of the best perimeter defenders hangs up his sneakers....
grin.gif

bruce-bowen.jpg
Yeah a career 20.6 ppg against SAS sure is shutting Melo down.
laugh.gif

For comparison, that's only about 3 ppg less than what he averages.

Not to mention that those Nuggets teams were never that good to begin with, they did just fine against SAS once Chauncey came to town.

the kings have no idea what they're doing. i guess they have no need for okafor now that paul is injured.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Yeah a career 20.6 ppg against SAS sure is shutting Melo down.
laugh.gif

For comparison, that's only about 3 ppg less than what he averages.

Not to mention that those Nuggets teams were never that good to begin with, they did just fine against SAS once Chauncey came to town.
Link to this stat....
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

pimp.gif

LOL.

whats funny?

From the Sacbee:

http://www.sacbee.com/static/weblogs/sports/kings/archives/2009/11/kings-consideri.html
Kings considering Okafor

A source with knowledge of the situation says the Kings are discussing a trade with New Orleans that would send Kenny Thomas to the Hornets and bring center Emeka Okafor to Sacramento.

The deal would be ideal for the Hornets, as Thomas' expiring contract worth $8.7 million is just the kind of contract that would trim their enormous payroll. The question, of course, is whether the Kings see Okafor as a big man solution worth the five years and approximately $62 million left on his deal.

The 6-foot-10, 255-pound center who was the second pick of the 2004 draft out of Connecticut has averaged nearly a double-double (10.9 points, 9.2 rebounds) in his six-season career. He spent his first four seasons in Charlotte before being traded to New Orleans in late July for Tyson Chandler.

No deal is imminent and this is merely a discussion between the two sides at this point. - Sam Amick
Wow
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

What is more funny? The Hornets getting K9 (woof! woof!) or the Kings having to take Okafor's huge contract? If I can predict the future Iwould know if this trade is good or bad. However, knowing that the last good FA that signed with the Kings was Vlade Divac, is it safe to say that the Kingswill not be competing for the top players in the 2010 FA chase? So keeping K9's stupid contract all these years after trading Webber was for nothing? Justsaying though.

Of course, I would rather do the Blazers/Thunder approach of getting better than be the next Jazz and just get stuck at making the playoffs and not doing muchmore than that.

Oh God, KLJ might kill himself.

Seriously, if the Hornets want to drive away Chris Paul more, go for it..

Damn idiots.

The Grizzlies will offer Rudy Gay, Mike Conley, Hasheem Thabeet and a first round pick for Chris Paul
pimp.gif
You mean for Darius Songaila and Hilton Amrstrong?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That's what the Grizz did last time.

Back
Top Bottom