Offical 2009-10 NBA Season Thread

92c450823416112c1b45eda88eb09b85-getty-90043769sd020_atlanta_hawks.jpg

Waiting on a vid....and, more importantly, a shot of Noah's jacket.

All I have to say is that all these Knickerbocker fans hyping up Gallo can STOP.

I've seen dude play 7-8 times this year and he is GARBAGE in almost every way.
sick.gif

"The next Dirk"
eek.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

Carry on...

Even the most ignorant Knicks fans have to admit Gallo has hit a wall.

Blame the coach, blame the other players for taking his shots, blame him for not pushing through and improving, etc.

It's still basically his rookie season, so I'm not going to write him off as a complete bum just yet. But he has been disappointing, and hopefully he can pick things up the final stretch of the season.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Rashad McCants IS A %@*%$#% BUM

this *#!*# was at the LA fitness i go to playing pick up basketball
roll.gif
roll.gif

now when i got there him and his boys where on the sidelines like they had lost a game, mind you its a bunch of bums,jews and high school kids that ball at that gym. its McCants and like 4 of his boys who are like 6'4 and up

this bum gets on the court and missing lay ups left and right, 4 straight times down the court this bum called a foul. he crying cause these little ##*%+$ throwing double teams at him and hacking him. man the $%++ up you sorry %@*%$#% bum
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Which LA Fitness you hoop at?

@DeepSixer3 According to a source, 76ers will officially part ways with Allen Iverson, update from Sixers likely coming in next 48 hours.
Updated: Allen Iverson will not return to the 76ersthis season, this confirmed by a source close to the team. An officialupdate is expected from the Sixers sometimesoon, likely within the next two days. Since Iverson took his secondleave on Feb. 20, again for personal reasons, it has been assumed thatIverson was not likely to return to the team. Those assumptions are nowconfirmed.

Jazz vs Clippers tonight, staring Deron Williams aka the Choke Artist ... misses back to back free throws to tie the game with 16sec left.

While on leave from the Philadelphia 76ers to reportedly attend to his sick 4-year-old daughter Messiah, Allen Iverson spent the weekend away from home in Charlotte.

Iverson was at the CIAA weekend, and spent Saturday night partying at Club 935 in Charlotte with rap mogul Jermaine Dupri. (Yes, Iverson was there.)

One of many Tweets noting his appearance:

19717e01527aaff5f4ba4e609f279f88_iversonattheclub.jpg

The premise for Iverson to be in town was the creation of the CIAA Allen Iverson Scholarship Endowment.

Meanwhile, Phil Jasner of the PHILADELPHIA DAILY NEWS reports today:
He wasn’t in the gym yesterday when the 76ers resumed practice after their West Coast swing. No one could say definitively whether he would be in the gym again. But Allen Iverson, in his own way, remained a presence.

The Sixers continue to say he is out indefinitely as he copes with the illness of his youngest child, Messiah, 4, who, by all accounts, continues to battle a problem that has yet to be specifically diagnosed.

A source familiar with the situations of the Sixers and Iverson said that Iverson’s presence in Charlotte was not a factor in terms of whether he will return to play. It is likely that a decision on his availability for the remaining 23 games after tonight will be made later in the week.

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

I know it dont look good, but when my parents are sick I usually go out cause staying in the house and thinking about it makes it worse.
wrong thread bud....

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

I know it dont look good, but when my parents are sick I usually go out cause staying in the house and thinking about it makes it worse.
wrong thread bud....
roll.gif

Tell us how you really feel!

Iverson not returning is official.
tired.gif

Best of luck with your daughter homie.

I truly wonder if this is it for his career. Cuz I know he doesn't wanna go out like this.
frown.gif

I'm far from the biggest AI fan in the world, but get your daughter right.  I've been there, there's nothing worse in life then seeing your little girl hurting. 
tired.gif
smh.gif

That Bron reverse oop was flat disgusting.  Just logged on, there's gotta be a thread open for it somewhere in here. 

When I mentioned that Celtics lineup, I forgot to include Al Jeff with them.  Friggin STACKED young lineup that woulda been. 

Originally Posted by CP1708

When I mentioned that Celtics lineup, I forgot to include Al Jeff with them.  Friggin STACKED young lineup that woulda been. 

That was the hardest part for me, I knew he would be a beast.

But we can stop talking about this anytime CP...all I can do now is watch Pierce or Garnett miss two games every other week. And think about KD running lanes next to Rondo with Al Jeff trailing.

frown.gif

Originally Posted by HalfwayCROOK

Originally Posted by CP1708

That was the hardest part for me, I knew he would be a beast.

But we can stop talking about this anytime CP...all I can do now is watch Pierce or Garnett miss two games every other week. And think about KD running lanes next to Rondo with Al Jeff trailing.

frown.gif
I thought the draft pick that the Celts trade for Ray Ray ended up being the 5th pick, Jeff Green
nerd.gif

Yeah I meant everything went different, we were second in the lottery that year.

But yeah it would have been Jeff Green.

Francisco Garcia sighting against OKC. I totally forgot dude existed. Got a hommie at this game right now and I'm tryna coach him how to move up, because the tv side is hella empty. He says his side of the court is full though. They also gave out 2 free tickets per person to a future game just for bringing in a Children's book. I'll find out what game they gave him here in a few minutes, probably Hornets or Nets but free is free. Joey Dorsey and Sean May too? As much as I make fun of their lineup, they're wining right now though. And i didn't know Hawes can shoot 3s

Back
Top Bottom