Can't C Me

U Can Be touched OG

Run the Streetz

Fu*k The World

Heavy in the Game.

I could go on all day

Originally Posted by zube42

Nobody will do what Pac did, nobody.
Even though he's not my favorite rapper or who I think is the GOAT, I absolutely agree.  There will never be a rapper to make the impact that tupac did. Honestly, he was bigger than rap music.  He's the only rapper that I imagine what he would be doing right now if he was alive.

Some dudes seem like they just seen the hologram and now their fans all of a sudden.

Originally Posted by Heshua

Originally Posted by zube42

Nobody will do what Pac did, nobody.
Even though he's not my favorite rapper or who I think is the GOAT, I absolutely agree.  There will never be a rapper to make the impact that tupac did. Honestly, he was bigger than rap music.  He's the only rapper that I imagine what he would be doing right now if he was alive.

I really respect this post. You may not consider him the greatest but there is no denying the impact he made. There are some dudes on here that will argue that his impact was nothing and feels he does not deserve the praise he gets.

2pac was not just a rapper, he is a poet and his words are just incredible

he really changed the world

Pac is the only dude in Rap who could paint a picture thru his music and make you feel as if you were right there. He didn't sit too well with garbage and all that bull. He wanted the truth out there, he wanted to make a change. 2pac is more than just a rapper, he was so much more than he appeared to be. Real fans, know who Pac is. The non-fans aka Haters have all that hate because they realize their favorite rapper will NEVER amount to the man Pac is. To answer the "what would Pac be doing if he were still alive", he'd be in Politics right now. He was getting ready towards the last few years of his life to get involved, but his "record" made it hard, but he'd be heavily involved with Politics especially for the Ghetto. If you noticed he grew up around the Black Panther Party, His mama would make him read the paper and quiz him on it whenever Pac was bad, history and knowledge RAN DEEP in his veins. Makaveli is his Masterpiece. No rapper dead or alive would ever amount to the Level Pac reached. Don't matter how many records you sell, how many punchlines/hot bars you spit/ how many hot beats you laced or awards you won. Pac Schooled all y'all. Ain't no denying that!
grin.gif

Happy Birthday 2pac!!! You are truly missed.
tired.gif

Smoking Kush, drinking Thug Passion, and bumping Pac all day when I get home from work.
pimp.gif

Happy Birthday 2pac!!! You are truly missed.
tired.gif

Smoking Kush, drinking Thug Passion, and bumping Pac all day when I get home from work.
pimp.gif

happy birthday to the greatest, you'll never be forgotten or replaced........ever. All you youngsters take note, this man is the best to ever do it.I still have yet to hear an album better then The 7 Day Theory

Back
Top Bottom