Offical All Star Reserves Thread

My two cents:

Griffin should make it.  If Kaman made it last year then Griffin should make it now. 

That's pretty much it.  I'm indifferent to everybody else. 

My two cents:

Griffin should make it.  If Kaman made it last year then Griffin should make it now. 

That's pretty much it.  I'm indifferent to everybody else. 

It's going to be hard to avoid the leaks on Twitter
laugh.gif
, I'm hoping word doesn't get out until the TNT announcements.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Originally Posted by bballah3

Originally Posted by Im Not You

In the west - You have to pick a reserve center (which will be Gasol), and you get 2 wild cards.

I understand that.

If Gasol is named a starter...that would mean that technically another Wild Card slot is created.

So basically when reserves are named tonight...Gasol would be named the reserve but start.

Basically a simpler way of putting it would be that Yao's replacement wouldn't have to be a C.

Yeah but another reserve just isn't thrown in, Stern picks it. So Gasol will be picked as a reserve tonight. Then that leaves Stern with a pick which will probably be one of the following: Kevin Love, Blake Griffin, Tim Duncan
No. All 3 of them will most likely make it. There HAS to be 7 players off the bench on each team, therefore Gasol doesn't count.
West-

Westbrook

Ginobli

Duncan

Griffin

Love

D-Will

Dirk 

East- 

Pierce

Rondo

Ray Allen

Garnett

Bosh

Joe Johnson

The last spot in the East I think will be a Knick. Someone out of Felton, Chandler or Gallo. I think they want 2 Knicks in there.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I don't think Felton gets in either but he's worthy of a mention. 

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Originally Posted by Im Not You

In the west - You have to pick a reserve center (which will be Gasol), and you get 2 wild cards.

I understand that.

If Gasol is named a starter...that would mean that technically another Wild Card slot is created.

So basically when reserves are named tonight...Gasol would be named the reserve but start.

Basically a simpler way of putting it would be that Yao's replacement wouldn't have to be a C.

Yeah but another reserve just isn't thrown in, Stern picks it. So Gasol will be picked as a reserve tonight. Then that leaves Stern with a pick which will probably be one of the following: Kevin Love, Blake Griffin, Tim Duncan
No. All 3 of them will most likely make it. There HAS to be 7 players off the bench on each team, therefore Gasol doesn't count.
West-

Westbrook

Ginobli

Duncan

Griffin

Love

D-Will

Dirk 

East- 

Pierce

Rondo

Ray Allen

Garnett

Bosh

Joe Johnson

The last spot in the East I think will be a Knick. Someone out of Felton, Chandler or Gallo. I think they want 2 Knicks in there.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I don't think Felton gets in either but he's worthy of a mention. 

wonder how much participation in team usa goes into the politics of voting...

wonder how much participation in team usa goes into the politics of voting...

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

laugh.gif

i dont. the more leaks the better. kenny, charles, ej have been getting real annoying as of late... you can stoneface me for that comment but its the truth.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

laugh.gif

i dont. the more leaks the better. kenny, charles, ej have been getting real annoying as of late... you can stoneface me for that comment but its the truth.

Originally Posted by JD617

KG is not deserving this year.
laugh.gif

no he doesnt deserve it. not based on numbers, he missed 9 games. and kg is not the only one that got the celtics the winning record. pierce, allen, rondo, even shaq deserve to be all stars then.

i think stern should replace yao with duncan. he can easily play center. and is in the same situation as gasol, who isnt a true center either.

laugh.gif

no he doesnt deserve it. not based on numbers, he missed 9 games. and kg is not the only one that got the celtics the winning record. pierce, allen, rondo, even shaq deserve to be all stars then.

i think stern should replace yao with duncan. he can easily play center. and is in the same situation as gasol, who isnt a true center either.

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

laugh.gif

Gasol's having a better season, though so I feel he would get the start over TD based on that although the Spurs have the better record.

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

laugh.gif

Gasol's having a better season, though so I feel he would get the start over TD based on that although the Spurs have the better record.

Back
Top Bottom