**Offical Getting in Shape/Working Out**

the old one was getting full of P90X questions so i thought id make a new one. first question workouts to eat a cut chest.....and what are food that complimentmuscle growth?

I'll answer best I can and others can add/correct as this thread goes on.

From experience: to get a cut chest I'd recommend pyramid bench press high-low.

If you're trying to get lean muscle and/or "cutting," protein is always the way to go. White meat chicken is the most common source of proteinmost people that workout eat. Also, replace sodas and junk food with fruits, vegetables, and water.

On the other hand, when you say "compliment muscle growth" you might mean "bulking" which concentrates on a diet centered around carbs(pasta, rice, etc.). I believe beans are a good source of carbs as well.

Whats P90X?
Most people I know have a difficult time sticking with P90X for the duration intended which is 90 days and is supposed to yield the best resultsover that span.

i started drinking pro pure its pretty good way better than muscle milk and whey....anyone have thoughts on pro pure???

first question workouts to eat a cut chest
lolque

do you mean getting your chest leaner? Always stick to high fiber natural foods and the leanest possible protein

as for lifting Try db flyes. Also i like doing a db lateral raise and hold it at the tippy top to get the blood going to the upper chest.

btw, bb.com has like 100k people who want to talk traning all day. nt might not be your best source. Also try getbig.com
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ChampCruThik

Whats P90X?
Most people I know have a difficult time sticking with P90X for the duration intended which is 90 days and is supposed to yield the best results over that span.

The workouts are top notch for a home fitness system. The diet is the toughest part. Especially during days like this (holidays, when there'sunhealthy food-a-plenty).

Originally Posted by acekilla408

the old one was getting full of P90X questions so i thought id make a new one. first question workouts to get a cut chest.....and what are food that compliment muscle growth?

Summertime is the worst time for dieting 4th of july constantly outside breezys always wanna go out to eat. I have a hard time everyday with it. Alsoeveryone wants to drink during the summertime

Originally Posted by Rightguard

i started drinking pro pure its pretty good way better than muscle milk and whey....anyone have thoughts on pro pure???
all these protein shakes differ only by taste and nutrient content. always remember that...with taste being the #1 most important thing for ALMOSTeveryone. I'm probably belong to a small population of people who try to experiment with other brands as long as the nutrient content is excellent.

Does anyone use NO xplode?

I had it when it first came out 4 years ago (wow, it's been that long). I used it with Xenadrine back in '05. It's a good pre-W/O supp imo but tooexpensive. There's other better/cheaper alternatives there.

Originally Posted by ChampCruThik

If you're trying to get lean muscle and/or "cutting," protein is always the way to go. White meat chicken is the most common source of protein most people that workout eat. Also, replace sodas and junk food with fruits, vegetables, and water.
this rright there makes the biggest difference in the world!!! its hard, but it works after like a couple weeks.

I am trying to adjust my diet and lower my carb intake.
It seems that an alternative to bread is whole wheat bread but can anyone tell me the benefits of whole wheat?
I've searched and almost every site says that regular and whole wheat breads have practically the same amount of proteins, carbs, etc...

Originally Posted by RFX45

It seems that an alternative to bread is whole wheat bread but can anyone tell me the benefits of whole wheat?
I've searched and almost every site says that regular and whole wheat breads have practically the same amount of proteins, carbs, etc...

Digestion rate.

White bread will digest very quickly while whole wheat bread takes longer for your body to get rid of thus making you feel fuller longer.

i recently heard that ww bread still has a fairly high gi index? much lower than white bread of course, but that it's not nearly as low as oats, etc.

true?

Originally Posted by Rompe Toto

Summertime is the worst time for dieting 4th of july constantly outside breezys always wanna go out to eat. I have a hard time everyday with it. Also everyone wants to drink during the summertime

Exactly. I ate 4 plates of BBQ and Alot of dessert. I Feel Horrible but sundays are usually my cheat days, but i just moved it up a day early.

Heavily. Can't Go to the gym without it. Good Product in my book

All NO products are a complete waste of money. Save your bucks and just buy some caffeine pills.

i need a workout partner cuz i dont have the discipline to to do it my damn self. i'll do it for like a week them stop. sad part is i have everything ineed to get in shape right in the basement
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ccb21040

i need a workout partner cuz i dont have the discipline to to do it my damn self. i'll do it for like a week them stop. sad part is i have everything i need to get in shape right in the basement
smh.gif
nah your better off actually going to the gym rather than it being in your basement.

Originally Posted by Durden7

Originally Posted by RFX45

Digestion rate.

White bread will digest very quickly while whole wheat bread takes longer for your body to get rid of thus making you feel fuller longer.
Wow. Didnt know that.

Originally Posted by The Kid Fiasco

Heavily. Can't Go to the gym without it. Good Product in my book

Of course youd think its a good product. Youre addicted to it.
laugh.gif

Touche'
wink.gif

Is it ok to use a creatine(Anabolic OD) and protein(Myoplex) at the same time? I know the OD is post but should I just take the protein before working out?

Back
Top Bottom