07006307.zoom.a.jpg

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

Originally Posted by play2much2004

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

Headless Horseman...
smokin.gif

halloween-dog-costume.jpg
What is this? It looks like a dog but are those hooves?
ohwell.gif
I feel like I'm tripping
Part of the costume b.

P.S.

Whatever it is you
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
'ing on...Pass that over here.
Wait......So this isnt a real dog with like a scarecrow type thing on top of it? That dog looks real as hell except for the hooves? I think I might be on the same +!%* as Play2Much.

Edit: ok I looked at where the pics came from. It is a real dog and and the hooves are just like little shoes for the dog. That *@$! had me buggin out for a second.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by dafreshstkid1987

Good idea I was gonna be me I gotta walk my daughter around she's gonna be a hotdog lol
What's up with the kids these days? Wanting to be food for Halloween? My son is going to be a banana and that damn costume cost me $30.00.When we bought it he wanted to wear it out the store.
laugh.gif

Haha good ideas guys but....

can someone still help me on getting my Aladdin costume together? I want the costume with the purple vest,white pants, and the hat. Thanks.

alamp.jpg

All the websites have the prince ali costume.

Annnnd what websites are legit to order from?

Originally Posted by manny1

Originally Posted by dafreshstkid1987

Good idea I was gonna be me I gotta walk my daughter around she's gonna be a hotdog lol
What's up with the kids these days? Wanting to be food for Halloween? My son is going to be a banana and that damn costume cost me $30.00. When we bought it he wanted to wear it out the store.
laugh.gif
haha. i used to ALWAYS want to wear all my new stuff out the store when i was young.

im tryna be fat joe for halloween
grin.gif
anyone know where i can get a "TS" chain online? u know one of those cheap hip-hop jewels sites?
nerd.gif

Today I met a chick that said she is gonna be a gold digger for Halloween. So I asked her how she is going to pull that off. She's going to dress in an allgold skimpy outfit, with a construction hat spray painted gold, and she's gonna have a gold spray painted shovel.

Top Gun - Maverick, Iceman, and Goose. You can be my wing man anyday.
Ghostbusters - all of them including slimer
Michael Jackson's Thriller - Zombies sold separately
YouTube - Posterboard cut and designed to look like the page. Be on the look out for the "Super Awesome Party Dood" video.
John Dillinger - BEST WORK COSTUME IDEA EVER! btw, I work at a bank.

Back
Top Bottom