Offical: Lakers @ Sonics 1/14 7:00PM PST

man...thats gonna change though with big drew out
frown.gif
...i hope we can hoLdit down though...get weLL drew!!...i hate how everytime we pLay weLL we get hurt...i hope its not Like Last year man
tired.gif

Kobe
pimp.gif

wouldn't call it a good win but i'll definitely take it. lamar *%%%!$+ up as usual
smh.gif

I dont see this team droping off dramaticly while Bynum is out.Lakers will survive and stay in the top 4 in the western conf.

Dont be surprised if Kobe during this time while Bynum is out catches up takes over the scoring lead from Lebronze.

HD highlights will be up later tonight guys.

He can't possibly, how in the hell do you play 45 minutes, the most on the team tonight and only get 6 pts on 3-15. Hell Kobe took 40+ shots but at leasthe made half of them.
smh.gif
@ 4 of our 5 games being nationally televised, I'd rather the Lakeshow not get embarrassed on national TV, but I have believe thatwe can beat PHX, DEN, DAL, CLE. San Antonio is a whole different story, we can force our tempo on the others, but the Spurs force you to play their tempo.I'd take 3 outta the next 5, we'll still be No. 1-4 in the West. Oh and Lebroom can kiss his potential scoring title goodbye, Kobe is avg. 35+ over thenext 20 games.

Kidskillz I didn't like you so much (no*#%*%) I would steal that avy. Get well soon drew.

Lamar.....SMH. I don't see how anubody can defend that performace tonight. This guy was supposed to be the second option.

[table][tr][td]STARTERS[/td] [td]MIN[/td] [td]FGM-A[/td] [td]3PM-A[/td] [td]FTM-A[/td] [td]OREB[/td] [td]DREB[/td] [td]REB[/td] [td]AST[/td] [td]STL[/td] [td]BLK[/td] [td]TO[/td] [td]PF[/td] [td]PTS[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Lamar Odom, PF[/td] [td]46[/td] [td]3-15[/td] [td]0-3[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]11[/td] [td]14[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]6[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [/tr][/table]You don't pay 13 million for 14 rebounds and 7 dimes. You just don't. To be 6-10 and as moblie as he is he should get at least 17 a game. If hewas doing that every game no laker fan would complain. But looking at these stats I would think he was never in the game. I like lamar as a person. I reallydo. But this is about basketball. This is about my team. Lamar is not helping my team like he should. If he was getting luke walton money I wouldn'tcomplain as much but damn 13 mil? Paul gasol makes 13 mil.

I don't understand why Walton was in the game late either. At least Ariza is better on offense and doesn't force shots like Walton. Plus that 3 Durantmade at the end was on Walton
smh.gif
. Wtf @ Kwame never jumping when people go forlayups on his*#++. Is he still injured? I guess the answer is that he is just a piece of trash

but odom was even worse than Kwame today
sick.gif

kwame+walton+odom
sick.gif

Kobe
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bobby24K

He can't possibly, how in the hell do you play 45 minutes, the most on the team tonight and only get 6 pts on 3-15. Hell Kobe took 40+ shots but at least he made half of them.
smh.gif
@ 4 of our 5 games being nationally televised, I'd rather the Lakeshow not get embarrassed on national TV, but I have believe that we can beat PHX, DEN, DAL, CLE. San Antonio is a whole different story, we can force our tempo on the others, but the Spurs force you to play their tempo. I'd take 3 outta the next 5, we'll still be No. 1-4 in the West. Oh and Lebroom can kiss his potential scoring title goodbye, Kobe is avg. 35+ over the next 20 games.

I don't think there's any chance at all of beating the Suns, Mavs, or Spurs. Denver and Cleveland MAYBE. I wouldn't be surprised to see 1-4during this stretch. All of those teams are very good teams with the exception of Cleveland, and Cleveland always seems to give us trouble anyways. I thinkwithout Bynum Phoenix will have our number; I just don't see any way they lose 3 in a row to the Lakers. Denver is a toss up, Dallas is probably a loss butI'm not really sold on them this year. Cleveland is a toss up, and San Antonio is a definite L.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

He can't possibly, how in the hell do you play 45 minutes, the most on the team tonight and only get 6 pts on 3-15. Hell Kobe took 40+ shots but at least he made half of them.
smh.gif
@ 4 of our 5 games being nationally televised, I'd rather the Lakeshow not get embarrassed on national TV, but I have believe that we can beat PHX, DEN, DAL, CLE. San Antonio is a whole different story, we can force our tempo on the others, but the Spurs force you to play their tempo. I'd take 3 outta the next 5, we'll still be No. 1-4 in the West. Oh and Lebroom can kiss his potential scoring title goodbye, Kobe is avg. 35+ over the next 20 games.

I don't think there's any chance at all of beating the Suns, Mavs, or Spurs. Denver and Cleveland MAYBE. I wouldn't be surprised to see 1-4 during this stretch. All of those teams are very good teams with the exception of Cleveland, and Cleveland always seems to give us trouble anyways. I think without Bynum Phoenix will have our number; I just don't see any way they lose 3 in a row to the Lakers. Denver is a toss up, Dallas is probably a loss but I'm not really sold on them this year. Cleveland is a toss up, and San Antonio is a definite L.
PHX will run all over kwame because he is not a shot blocker. Teams are scared to come through with drew down there because he can block shots. Allkwame can do is stand there and hope his man misses a shot. If lamar plays d the way he did tonight trix will score 45 plus. We are doomed.

Originally Posted by Kidskillz858

Steve "Snapper" Jones is a huge Kobe fan.I swear the whole game tonight he couldnt stop riding his jock praising Kobe's game.The other Sonics announcer wasnt so blatant about his hate for Kobe he just kept responding to Snapper by saying Tim Duncan is the player in the league and refused to get into a argument with Snapper
laugh.gif

You must be referring to Kevin Calabro, who is the best play-by-play man in basketball.

All I have to say is Odom needs to stop taking so many damn 3's. It's not his game but he forces it all the time. His open for the 3 most of the timebut doesn't he realize why he is open so often? Teams know he won't make it most of the time. Give up the long ball Odom and drive the ball.

Originally Posted by RFX45

All I have to say is Odom needs to stop taking so many damn 3's. It's not his game but he forces it all the time. His open for the 3 most of the time but doesn't he realize why he is open so often? Teams know he won't make it most of the time. Give up the long ball Odom and drive the ball.
If lamar thought of that all on his own he would have 17 and 10 or more boards a game.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

smh.gif

I don't think there's any chance at all of beating the Suns, Mavs, or Spurs. Denver and Cleveland MAYBE. I wouldn't be surprised to see 1-4 during this stretch. All of those teams are very good teams with the exception of Cleveland, and Cleveland always seems to give us trouble anyways. I think without Bynum Phoenix will have our number; I just don't see any way they lose 3 in a row to the Lakers. Denver is a toss up, Dallas is probably a loss but I'm not really sold on them this year. Cleveland is a toss up, and San Antonio is a definite L.
Wait a second. Sure we are an elite team with Bynum, but just because he's out, it doesn't mean we're just a bunch of scrubs.
This team without Bynum > The past 2 years of Lakers teams, and it's not even close.
Now we do have a tough schedule coming up, but we're still a good team.

Thoughts on the game- LeBron, kiss your scoring title away, Kobe will put up early 2006 #s with for the next 2 months.
We REALLY need another banger, defensive type player on our team. The lack of interior defense tonight was amazing.

Glad to get out with the win, but man, a lowly Seattle team made just one game this tough, whew, the next 20 are going to be murder.

But.......it was the second of a back to back, on the road and with no time to get used to not having Bynum. Now we have a couple days off for a home gameagainst Phoenix. Then a couple more days after that for a home game with Denver. That's a week of practice time for them to get used to the rotations,get Vlad back, work Kwame in a little bit. We should improve a little. Odom played terrible and we still won. He can and should play better. Not everygame, but most games he should put up better numbers. I figure by the time Bynum gets back we should have 40 or so wins, couple good weeks when he gets backand he'll get us to 50 or so. We'll be alright, just need an extra hand. (Brown, Webber?)

Do it Mitch!!
wink.gif

Bynum will be out for 2 months or more so I guess the Lakers are stuck with Brown and Turiaf, I say the Lakers try to make a trading move to get a decentcenter because Brown will be stoned in the Staples center every night the way his playing. He doesn't even jump to try and block the shot, not even flop toget an offensive foul. The guy is useless, I rather see Turiaf as the starting center or bring Mihm back.

^^^ I don't know about that, reports are saying that even if he can return at 80%, their saying they're not going to risk it and might sit him downunless they make it deep in the playoffs. But I wish him all the luck and to get better soon. I think he dislocated his knee cap or something.

Back
Top Bottom