Offical "Love" Judd Apatow Netflix Original Thread

lmaooooo birdie is hilarious yo.

that scene with her boyfriend and his brother had me rolling

mickey is a crazy *****

i would have left her *** a long time ago and just hit her up to smash...she would be a nice side piece 

it makes sense gus is ***** whipped though. i'd imagine that's one of the few chicks he's been with 

First season I would say they were about even but Mickey is the real trainwreck this time around. Gus is a naive simp but he tried to make it work at least without smashing another *****. He could have bagged that Daria lookalike at the bar. 

Up to E5 S1 and Gus is just missing out on the organic cool guy **** that happens to you when you let go of a breakup to chase this loser chick around. Damn "free spirit" chicks be catching bodies out here.

gus constantly makes me feel uncomfortable and embarassed for him 

whole show is cringe and luls

At some point you've gotta look at Gus and cut the sympathy you may have for him. Mickey is one train wreck after another and dude buys a first class ticket to get on board. That night on FaceTime should've been the end of it, and if that didn't do it for 'em, the phone call in the diner shouldn't definitely put a nail in the coffin.

Sometimes people just have to learn through heartbreak.

Mickey is a bird. Gus deserves better.

You deserve what you allow. He's going through some **** in his 30s he should have in his 20s, no sympathy. As goofy as he is he was having his coolest phase with chicks damn near throwing it at him.

:lol: and Bertie is hilariously weird to me, I like her character.

Gus deserves that first boring chick he was dating, Mickey deserve to live in a free love community where everybody is everbody's

laugh.gif
and Bertie is hilariously weird to me, I like her character.
I actually also hate Bertie she has an annoying version of awkward too

Dr. Greg is horrible but he's my least hated character for some reason

You deserve what you allow. He's going through some **** in his 30s he should have in his 20s, no sympathy. As goofy as he is he was having his coolest phase with chicks damn near throwing it at him.

:lol: and Bertie is hilariously weird to me, I like her character.

He doesn't know she cheated on him though and that she only committed out of guilt. He definitely is a pushover though.

Last edited:
He doesn't know she cheated on him though and that she only committed out of guilt. He definitely is a pushover though.
To be fair, Gus did kind of cheat on Mickey with Heidi. While they were not a couple, he did do his share of dirt. 

I actually also hate Bertie she has an annoying version of awkward too

Dr. Greg is horrible but he's my least hated character for some reason
I actually like Dr Greg because he sees past the BS front that mickey puts up. At that party he correctly called her out on her behavior. 

Last edited:
They just been dating for 1 month. Damn I thought the first season was several months. Things moving way to quick.

They both distracted by the change in dating personalities. Gus never messed with anybody as wild as Mickey and Mickey never had a stable guy. I want them to just leave each other alone.

just finished the season 2 finale, I wanted mickey to get caught so bad at the Farmer's market
Gus should've just avoided anything with her, until she could get her legs under her, being with someone in recovery isn't the easiest thing, especially if you meet someone where Mickey is at. Gus could've bagged so many chicks, some guys just don't know when they're in their MJ prime

Back
Top Bottom