Offical Manny Pacquiao VS Oscar De La Hoya Thread. Dec 6th 6pm HBO PPV.

I figured i would make this thread already so i can get some good laughs in from he trash talking from both sides fan boys
laugh.gif
and to keep you guys out of the boxing thread and let us have are peace inthere
laugh.gif

box_delahoyapacquiao_412.jpg

[table][tr][td]DE LA HOYA
[/td] [td] [/td] [td]PACQUIAO
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
USA.gif
[/td] [td]COUNTRY[/td] [td]
PHI.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Golden Boy[/td] [td]NICKNAME[/td] [td]PacMan[/td] [/tr][tr][td]35[/td] [td]AGE[/td] [td]29[/td] [/tr][tr][td]39-5, 30 KOs[/td] [td]RECORD[/td] [td]47-3-2, 35 KOs[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Orthodox[/td] [td]STANCE[/td] [td]Southpaw[/td] [/tr][tr][td]72[/td] [td]REACH[/td] [td]67[/td] [/tr][tr][td]147[/td] [td]WEIGHT[/td] [td]147[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5-10[/td] [td]HEIGHT[/td] [td]5-6[/td] [/tr][tr][td]?[/td] [td]WEIGHT TONIGHT[/td] [td]?[/td] [/tr][/table]

anways old washed up DLH is going to beat the crap out of that fraud manny
pimp.gif

I got to work during this fight
ohwell.gif

Hope Golden Boy wins it, but i doubt it
ohwell.gif

How does the saying go.....every old fighter has one masterpiece left in him. De La Hoya didn't use his against Mayweather, so maybe he'll do it now.

That being said......It goes the distance and Manny wins via split decision.

I hope Manny wins not only because I'm Filipino, but his post game interview is always the highlight of fight for me.

Originally Posted by FeelMode

Any of yall going out to vegas this weekend?

I wish...

I don't really care who wins, I just wanna see them beat the crap out of each other
laugh.gif

My GF is Filipino and her family is annoying. I want The Golden Boy to crack Wack-Man. Not a fan of De La Hoya, but I want him to shut some people up.

Originally Posted by drock2010

If Pacquiao wins he should challenge Mayweather

Although i don't see it happening ..

PBF - Pacman @ 130 or 135 lbs would be a great fight ... somebody go rob Pretty boy again so he'll get hungry for some more paper
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom