roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

just like how people say oscar would take manny...just like how some say hatton will take manny...
roll.gif
roll.gif

bring on mayweather

What a coincidence, people said the same thing about mayweather before he fought them, we know how that turned out
grin.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Originally Posted by jacksonvilleNC

Clutchshooter wrote:

jacksonvilleNC wrote:

Finally we have filipino athlete to look up to

finally?

you musta had your head in the sand for a while now.
No I'am not jumping on any bandwagon. Just saying as casual sports fan u dont hear his name much. But its good to hear a filipino doing his
thing but I would like to see him beat PBF before consider him being on top though.
Real fans would say....

"I would like to see Paquiao decisively beat Marquez before considering him being on top"..

QFT...

and I still feel that pac man did not beat JMM in the second fight.

See I hate that talk...

Not because its true...

Because it took so long for so many Filipino people to become conscious of him...

Where were ya'll when I was a fan of his in 2003 when he beat Barrera?

Where were ya'll when he lost to Morales?

When he fought to a draw against Marquez?

Where???

I hate that....Don't jump on the bandwagon now. I've been a fan and I've stopped being one since he got that controversial win against Marquez in their 2nd bout...

Much respect to the Republic of the Philippines and all of its beautiful people, but seriously STOP hopping on the bandwagon....DUDE HAS BEEN A BEAST FOR NEARLY A DECADE!!!!!!!!!

$!@$ youre a lame. You swear others watch boxing as muchas others. Just be happy idiot

Originally Posted by ballinsincekneehigh

See I hate that talk...

Not because its true...

Because it took so long for so many Filipino people to become conscious of him...

Where???

I hate that....Don't jump on the bandwagon now. I've been a fan and I've stopped being one since he got that controversial win against Marquez in their 2nd bout...

Much respect to the Republic of the Philippines and all of its beautiful people, but seriously STOP hopping on the bandwagon....DUDE HAS BEEN A BEAST FOR NEARLY A DECADE!!!!!!!!!

$!@$ youre a lame. You swear others watch boxing as muchas others. Just be happy idiot

Then don't watch boxing if you're going to be ignorant dude. Hop off, don't be mad because you're clueless....

Boxing needs casual fans, but even casual fans can be somewhat knowledgeable.

MP with the strike of lightning on dude's jaw. The MP Trainer's value just skyrocketed.

Originally Posted by letsgetit22

just like how people say oscar would take manny...just like how some say hatton will take manny...
roll.gif
roll.gif

bring on mayweather

What a coincidence, people said the same thing about mayweather before he fought them, we know how that turned out
grin.gif

No matter what anyone says MP's wins over those 2 way more impressive

See I hate that talk...

Not because its true...

Where???

Shut the hell up.
roll.gif
I can't be a fan of Tiger because I didn't follow him at Stanford?

yo how do u think u would fare against manny in a street fight? no weapons of any kind....if i knew muay thai id prolly beat him

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

MP with the strike of lightning on dude's jaw. The MP Trainer's value just skyrocketed.
Freddy Roach has always been a top trainer.

Originally Posted by BC2310

Originally Posted by letsgetit22

roll.gif
roll.gif

bring on mayweather

grin.gif

No matter what anyone says MP's wins over those 2 way more impressive

You can also argue that they were better win Mayweather fought them.

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

finally?

No I'am not jumping on any bandwagon. Just saying as casual sports fan u dont hear his name much. But its good to hear a filipino doing his thing but I would like to see him beat PBF before consider him being on top though.
Real fans would say....

"I would like to see Paquiao decisively beat Marquez before considering him being on top"....

BTW, All the casual fans talking all this crap about Marquez being owned by Mayweather....

While Mayweather is a beast, and I love seeing him fight....

I respect Marquez. I know what this man is capable of. He's an assassin. He's accurate (I mean his angles are on POINT). He's got heart and he has decent power.

The man is a complete boxer. Great stamina, he'll never back down from Mayweather. Mayweather has NEVER fought this caliber of opponent. EVER....

This is Mayweathers legacy defining fight. Seriously....Don't underestimate Marquez....

This man speaks the truth.

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Clutchshooter wrote:

jacksonvilleNC wrote:

finally?

No I'am not jumping on any bandwagon. Just saying as casual sports fan u dont hear his name much. But its good to hear a filipino doing his
thing but I would like to see him beat PBF before consider him being on top though.
Real fans would say....

"I would like to see Paquiao decisively beat Marquez before considering him being on top"..

QFT...

and I still feel that pac man did not beat JMM in the second fight.
I aswell feel the same way. I loved Pac-man. I mean when he lost to Morales and I lost money on the dude I was more mad that he lost. I didn'teven care about the money.

But fanfare aside. Marquez beat him in the 2nd fight. Wasn't even a close fight. I had Marquez ahead significantly at the end of the bout.

Originally Posted by 18key

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Freddy Roach has always been a top trainer.
i think he's talking about the shoes

Back
Top Bottom