Offical Manny Pacquiao VS Ricky Hatton May 2nd 9pmET/6pmPT HBO PPV

floyd mayweather officially announced that he is back on the radio. looks like the marquez fight is a reality...JMM is probably the highest ranked"tuneup" fighter in history lmao. he also says he'll take on the winner of pacquiao vs hatton in october!

pimp.gif

I can't lie...

Even though I've been a fan of Pac-Man for a WHILE....(Since he destroyed Barrera in 2003)

I feel like he got beat by Marquez, and didn't deserve that victory in their second bout....

I lost some respect for Pacquiao for not pushing for a 3rd fight...

So...With that said....

There's only one Ricky Hatton.
pimp.gif
LETS GOOOOOOOOOO FATTON!!!!!!

Originally Posted by SDTEKKEN

Man this vid of Roach and Floyd Sr is hilarious. They start going at each other 7 mins in. Good stuff
laugh.gif

http://www.youtube.com/v/vHWFYNrR7jk&hl=en&fs=1

that entire clips was hilarious.� freddie is a chill dude.

it is kind of sad to see how both those guys are doing these days.� look at the way they talk and move, their physical state unfortunately represents a largemajority of failed boxing careers, they are sooo lucky to have emerged as elite, world class trainers.

Originally Posted by Mistadobalina

Originally Posted by SDTEKKEN

Man this vid of Roach and Floyd Sr is hilarious. They start going at each other 7 mins in. Good stuff
laugh.gif

http://www.youtube.com/v/vHWFYNrR7jk&hl=en&fs=1

that entire clips was hilarious.� freddie is a chill dude.

it is kind of sad to see how both those guys are doing these days.� look at the way they talk and move, their physical state unfortunately represents a large majority of failed boxing careers, they are sooo lucky to have emerged as elite, world class trainers.

Real talk.
tired.gif
ohwell.gif
frown.gif

At least Mayweather Sr still in amazing physical condition.

i need a quick response please. what time will this fight start at after undercards and all that #!%. im trying to work a deal out with my boss

Originally Posted by socluis90

i need a quick response please. what time will this fight start at after undercards and all that #!%. im trying to work a deal out with my boss
8 PM is the estimated main event time

Anybody gonna have a good stream for this tonight? I"d love to watch without going to the bar (that way i can watch celtics/bulls too). Thanks!

i think i have a working stream...holla at me...watchin the Lara/Gray undercard fight now

Back
Top Bottom