OFFICAL NCAA FOOTBALL 11 THREAD - Release 7/13/10 - DEMO OUT NOW!!!

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

marath0n wrote:

Why do people hate him?
Because he is constantly shoved down the throats of the public. It's like they are trying to convince everyone that he is better than he really is. Tim Teabow is Brett Favre 2.0

If he is Brett Favre 2.0 skill wise he is going to have a hell of a career. If you are saying Brett Favre along the lines of hype and media slurping then yeah.

you need a better analogy than brett favre because favre is a top 10 QB of all time.

how about Tebow will be similar to Ryan..... nah i won't even say it

a shot of TCU rockin' their pro combat unis. 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

in a word, NICE!!!

3.jpg

A lot of complaints look to be adressed. Can't wait to get an Online Dynasty going with the 360 guys

So what information about the game is out?!!?! *##% all the he say she say about Tim, I want to know about the GAME?

have they fixed formations and such? or have EA continued to pump out crap for a game?

btw this is
pimp.gif
if only it was a ps3 cover ha.

2564233.png

A few things...

Some Please PS a cover with the best quarterback in the country Terrell Pryor (BUCKEYE Nation Stand Up)

Another thing, i am from Denver and am a huge huge Broncos fan so ill weigh in on Tebow. The day he was drafted i was upset at McDaniels and couldnt see any method to his maddness. Now lets weigh in on it a few months later. One Denver is on ESPN almost every other day weighing in on Tebow's progress. And most important to Josh McDaniels is that his name will forever be associated with Tim Tebow whether it be success of failure. McDaniels drafted Tebow as an ego booster(sorry that is how the man is, if you dont believe me please see Jay Cutler, Marshall, Tony Scheffler). McDaniels is the most egotistical in the NFL, he wants to succeed so bad, just to say hey i am better then any coach around (dont believe please see the end of the Patriots game, and post interview comments). This pick wasnt about taking a quartback for the future, this is a pick for McDaniels to say i can take any quarterback and turn them into a star. Tebow has a lot of intangibles, and has been great for the community in Denver already. I hated the kid in college(due to the Ohio State beat down), but he has a drive and will you have to admire. But this is just my opinion....

I've had Ncaa 03 05 06 08 09 and 10, but this year I don't think I'm going to get it. Not wanting to pay $66, and kind of getting bored playing the same game every year.. ya know.

Back
Top Bottom