Offical Nike Hypermax Thread, Tennis Balls are Dropped Did you get your pair?

via kix-files.com

nike-hypermax-debut-pe.jpg

nike-hypermax-pe-david-west-1.jpg

nike-hypermax-pe-david-west-2.jpg

nike-hypermax-pe-carlos-boozer-1.jpg

nike-hypermax-pe-carlos-boozer-2.jpg

nike-hypermax-pe-jermaine-oneal-1.jpg

nike-hypermax-pe-jermaine-oneal-2.jpg

nike-hypermax-pe-pau-gasol-1.jpg

nike-hypermax-pe-pau-gasol-2.jpg

These are one of the coolest shoes to come out in the last few years, especially the white/black/red colorway!

Seriously... everything about the release locations aside.. if I can't have Zoom.. these are the next best thing as far as looks and performance.

Good Job Nike...

Good Job.

Couldn't Nike in fact release a Colorway for each team for a Nike Player without crazy Pricepoints... (see Af25) and see how it works.. or did thatcampaign kill it for all others...?

[table][tr][td]
EASTERN CONFERENCE
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Atlantic Division[/td] [td]Central Division[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Boston Celtics - Big Baby, Paul or Rhondo[/td] [td]Atlanta Hawks - Maybe not[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Miami Heat - Black n Red Sells itself and they have one.[/td] [td]Charlotte Hornets - I think Im wrong as I look at these..lol[/td] [/tr][tr][td]New Jersey Nets - Grey/Red/White...with Patent.[/td] [td]Chicago Bulls - BG 7[/td] [/tr][tr][td]New York Knicks - A Kryptonate Version[/td] [td]Cleveland Cavaliers - Pick One[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Orlando Magic R. Lew[/td] [td]Detroit Pistons - Yeah... Im wrong.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Philadelphia 76ers - A. I.[/td] [td]Indiana Pacers - This Division is Poo Poo[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Washington Wizards Caron[/td] [td]Milwaukee Bucks I'd Say Redd....but the Colors would be fat[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Toronto Raptors Marion or Bosh[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
WESTERN CONFERENCE
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Midwest Division[/td] [td]Pacific Division[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Dallas Mavericks Dirk[/td] [td]Golden State Warriors Anyone Anyone[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Denver Nuggets JR[/td] [td]Los Angeles Clippers[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Houston Rockets Hell Make a Yao version...lol[/td] [td]Los Angeles Lakers L.O.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Minnesota Timberwolves McHale? lol[/td] [td]Phoenix Suns J. Rich of course[/td] [/tr][tr][td]San Antonio Spurs Parker...[/td] [td]Portland Trail Blazers Anyone..[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Utah Jazz Booz of course[/td] [td]Sacramento Kings Black and Purple? WOW...[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Vancouver Grizzlies Are they in the league or in Memphis? Is this list old or what? Mayo[/td] [td]Seattle SuperSonics Aren't they the Thunder...? What the hell?[/td] [/tr][/table]
Yeah I typed myself OUT of that idea..
roll.gif

i always fall for the max air~
these r defintely hot~
boozer and d-west PEs r real nice~ like em a lot!!

Have these released yet? At an AAU tournament this weekend several of the Nike Sponsored teams were rocking these in team colors.

they are sooo clean i cant wait till they come out. i wanna get at least 2 pairs 1 to ball and 1 to rock.

haha...cody...i was goin to post that, but i was keepin it for myself...haha!!! but it's awesome!!!

Back
Top Bottom