Offical Nike Hypermax Thread, Tennis Balls are Dropped Did you get your pair?

hoh only released d fish's away powermax and both home and away gasol powermax. they released the gasol home hypermax this past friday. the dfish hypermaxwill not release to the public.

always got love for my lil bro!!! looks like fish is back to ole faithful, all wht powermax w/ prpl swoosh

Anyone tried these on yet? Do they fit pretty much like a Hyperdunk or a ZKIV? Thinkin bout ordering Gasols but not sure what size to go for.....

here are some comparison pics w/ the hd. the hypermax is slightly taller around the ankle but way taller on the achillies. the sizing is the same w/ the hd

362768804.jpg

362768756.jpg

362768938.jpg

362768868.jpg

Beautiful Shaw.. just Beautiful!!!

I GOTS to get a pair of those.. They releasing?

as far as i know, the d fish pe will not be releasing...sorry. the pe cw set to release are the gasol home, d west away (both at hoh already), j o'nealhome and boozer away. you know how i do when it comes to D FISH PE'S!!!

I'm really feeling this cw. I might just cop, they look like they would be more appealing for casual wear than HD's.

2vtusf6.jpg

so they do fit the same as HD's?

i love chuck, but that cw is not my stee...too punky brewster. i can understand the colors on the old nike ad, but placing them on a pair of nice kicks justdoesn't work

i want to see a black/red colorway or black/white the white/red on the first page does not look to appealing.

those mcfly's are nasty.......... so are the D West's, unfortunately we wont be seeing them on the court anytime soon.

^Nice Chris,
too bad DWest and his Hypermaxes will be on the couch at home watching the rest of the playoffs.

If DWest's game would match his shoes, he'd be excellent.

Oh well. basura

Originally Posted by ebe2023

i want to see a black/red colorway or black/white the white/red on the first page does not look to appealing.

nike-hypermax-black-red.jpg

There's also a black colorway with a white swoosh and flywire.

Back
Top Bottom