Offical Nike Hypermax Thread, Tennis Balls are Dropped Did you get your pair?

I've noticed the price on these has gone down a bit on the bay.....

Hopefully it goes down more.

i would buy for 165.00 but i got for retail
wink.gif

I also think the price for these will go up the closer it gets back to Spring and Summer on the other side of Winter for us East Coast folks...

I too will be sitting on mine til then... Or wear them with Saran Wrap. I think I am going to also Scotch guard these sums sa bishes...

It could be my greatest idea yet...

^agreed
once pairs start disappearing on the bay, prices will go up as usual.
I would''ve sat on twins but decided to let one go. no need for two.
I'll prob wear these once or twice a year at most
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nyrican23

Does anyone know if sneakerhead is gonna get a restock? I need to find these in a 10
nerd.gif

Go to superkix.com and do a search..It'll tell you what sites have them and the price of each site..Hope this helps

UnC.. I tried on the extra pair of 11.5's that I have and they fit Snug.. I was like uh oh.. lol

I am goin to need to keep the 11's on ice instead of selling the 11.5s now.. or find some stocking socks to wear with them..lol

i dont get why anyone could ever even possibley like those tennis ball editions. they look like a freakin hilighter spilt on em! no thanks, people would laughat you if you wore those things...

people have different tastes.it's that easy to explain once you accept that we are all innately different.

Originally Posted by Darkwing Duck

i dont get why anyone could ever even possibley like those tennis ball editions. they look like a freakin hilighter spilt on em! no thanks, people would laugh at you if you wore those things...

smh.gif
, what everhappened to people wear what they like, F the haters, Just dont look like no cornball when wearing these, when i wore em people gave me nuffin but props, BTWwhere are you from?

The hypermaxes are a good looking shoe by itself IMO, and quite comfy. You had a super clean colorway, and you got a hot shoe. Yea they are bright but likeFresh said, if you rock them right, they will look respectable.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

The hypermaxes are a good looking shoe by itself IMO, and quite comfy. You had a super clean colorway, and you got a hot shoe. Yea they are bright but like Fresh said, if you rock them right, they will look respectable.
I agree they are very comfy..I tried on a GR colorway to make sure when I ordered the Blues that I was getting the right size and I was veryimpressed with the comfort and the overall weight..Really light and a nice snug, but not tight, fit..

Ordered the Blues yesterday for 99.99 and found a code to get free shipping..Can't wait

Back
Top Bottom