Offical Nike Hypermax Thread, Tennis Balls are Dropped Did you get your pair?

I had to chuckle when I read my mans comments. Its always to each their own.

I often wear my Doerenbecher (butchered that spelling) Tiger Print 2k4 Lows.. I dont even know what they called those.. lol

But I could care less who thought what.. cause the females love em.. and dudes hate.. but wish they could pull it off. What dudes eat dont make me poop.. soits whatever.

Plus.. does every shoe lover think everything they like is loved by all? if so.. YOU Sir are the fool.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

I often wear my Doerenbecher (butchered that spelling) Tiger Print 2k4 Lows.. I dont even know what they called those.. lol

But I could care less who thought what.. cause the females love em.. and dudes hate.. but wish they could pull it off. What dudes eat dont make me poop.. so its whatever.

Plus.. does every shoe lover think everything they like is loved by all? if so.. YOU Sir are the fool.
+1 my man.....

I feel the same way. There are some shoes that I do not care for that are really beloved on here. For instance those white/orange/blue Bo trainers that justretrod I do not care for 1 bit, but I have seen people on here get them and pull them nicely. Just to each their own.

But I could care less who thought what.. cause the females love em.. and dudes hate.. but wish they could pull it off. What dudes eat dont make me poop.. so its whatever.

i thought it was leopard print... i have a pair myself. but i haven't worn them yet.

got the call today.....no stocked my neon TB's.
mad.gif
Called the storethat no-stocked them.....dumb chick picks up...."um neon hypermax....um um um ...no we never had those." -I know they didnt want to send themout.....my order will be replaced tomorrow.

Originally Posted by s0ldOut

got the call today.....no stocked my neon TB's.
mad.gif
Called the store that no-stocked them.....dumb chick picks up...."um neon hypermax....um um um ...no we never had those." -I know they didnt want to send them out.....my order will be replaced tomorrow.

Always boggles my mind how shoe stores hire people that have no clue about shoes.

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

don't follow this thread, but black/orange are $50 at my marshall's
yup. it's been mentioned earlier in this thread and the retro store updates thread. don't forget to use the sharpie oil paint pen tooutline the swoosh!

Originally Posted by UrSoleProvider

Foot Locker or Champs or FA, which one of these stores did u order from?
Footlocker.....What bothers me the most is I got smart with her and said how would you have no-stocked my order if you never had them. She passedme a long to a manager. He then ask...."what size you need?" Leaves me on hold for 10 min....then comes back and tells me..."we aint got thatsize." 10 min. ago they never got the shoe....now not my size. Alittle disappointed in footlocker today.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by macgyver35

i thought it was leopard print... i have a pair myself. but i haven't worn them yet.
Tiger, Leopard, Lepper, Cheetah, its all the same to me..
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by macgyver35

Tiger, Leopard, Lepper, Cheetah, its all the same to me..
tongue.gif

haha. good taste. Imma have to rock mine now, i kind of forgot about them

Damn I thought I got a deal for $70 on the blk/orange ones. Oh well, the shoes are great for hoopin. Especially for someone like me who needs the anklesupport.

just copped my neons for $162 shipped!! i also picked up the gr white/red/black for $46 off of the macys clearance rack

How do these fit for everyone? I got a 12 in the TBs. I didn't have any real reference, I wear a 12 in most Nikes, especially Air Maxes and these are big.
Guess I'll have to search for an 11.5 instead, they're dope though.

i wear a 12 also they do fit a little loose for me it just depends on how big or wide your foot is my is normal so i can deal with room to move

Originally Posted by ddot7

How do these fit for everyone? I got a 12 in the TBs. I didn't have any real reference, I wear a 12 in most Nikes, especially Air Maxes and these are big.

Just tried mine on couldve possibly settled for a .5 size bigger but my 9.5s are fine. Also ^smurfdavid I notice you post one time after another I'mnottryna flame you but you do know there is an edit feature that allows you to go back and change or add on to your orignal post.

I wear an 11 and my 11.5's fit just right. Im scurd to try my other size 11's on.. lol

Conder them on ice til my big toe shrinks.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by ddot7

Just tried mine on couldve possibly settled for a .5 size bigger but my 9.5s are fine. Also ^smurfdavid I notice you post one time after another I'm nottryna flame you but you do know there is an edit feature that allows you to go back and change or add on to your orignal post.

That cool my i was talking about 2 different things that why i didnt post together thanks tho

Back
Top Bottom