Offical Skateboarding Thread

All skate talk can be placed here from now on.

The blind vid drops in may. i am hyped for new morgan smith footy.

any other skaters here on NT?

man I barely get out to skate anymore

I swear in high school it was everyday, now it's like every other weekend
smh.gif

used to skate way back in the day but i was terrible so i had to give it up
nowadays i just enjoy cruisin

just bought a sector9 longboard yesterday
pimp.gif

Man, I used to skate all the time. I still have my board but lost the time and now that it has been so long I am sure I suck again. It was awesome growing upin the Skatepark capital of the world here in Oregon. I highly suggest any skater to take a summer trip through the state. A @!#@ ton of amazing free concreteskateparks. Look up some of the old sites like skateoregon.com (if it is even still around).

Damn I wish I knew of this site earlier, in the fall I was living like a half a mile from churchill and I never knew of this

churchillOV2.jpg

I was really into skating about 4 years ago...was getting to the point where I had down my basics, starting tring to kickflip, heelflip and all that, (my firstever flip trick was a double heelflip lol) but a buddy and his brother and I used to skate ever chance we got....talk about some fun times, but then my buddiegot married and stopped skating so I didnt know anyone else who skated, so I stopped.. last year I bought myself an Almost Mullen Board and set up... Itscollecting dust...! all my free time is now spent on the golf course...!

yeah i was soooo devo that pj got knocked out. at least it was with a dope trick though. the benny vs mike mo game was so boring. semi finals were better.

and yeah 360 flips are definitely one of my favourite flatground tricks along with bs and fs bigspins.

i really need to learn 360 nollie heels as well

I'm trying to get into skateboarding but its at bad time also.

My friends used to skate but ever since they started college we don't really hang that much no more.

I wouldn't feel comfortable going to Love Park and being a noob and all.

So are there any pointers or information you guys could give me? Anything about skateboarding, tricks, videos, good skater, etc.

I already got my complete skateboard down so I don't need any help on that other than do I really need risers

just skate as much as you can man. and try to skate with people who are better than you. the more you skate the better you will get and the more you willlearn.

skateboarding is a cross between a sport and an artform/form of expression.

don't be so close minded

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

Sports and Training .
I would consider skateboarding part of Extreme Sports.

Plus why is it bothering you, don't be a mod.

If they'll lock it up or move it so be it better than you who only came in here to post something negative

We just feel that the thread would be better in S&T knowing that a lot of people post in general hopefully this can stay open

no doubt man.

can't wait to go skate tomorrow. try and film some tricks for a clip we are making

Originally Posted by jamesyo

no doubt man.

can't wait to go skate tomorrow. try and film some tricks for a clip we are making

Are you trying to get sponsored? I wish I could be

Originally Posted by AI for MVP

Originally Posted by jamesyo

no doubt man.

Are you trying to get sponsored? I wish I could be
i wish man. htere is no opportunity where i live. just filming for fun. next year will be different though when i move

I'm gonna try to start skateboarding

I've always wanted to learn but been to scared about falling and hurting myself
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom