Officers Won’t Face Federal Charges in Sean Bell Killing

again i will say ... you play with fire, eventually you get burned ... you want to eliminate your chances of getting shot by a police officer? how about dont have a rap sheet ... how about not acting like a dumb *+% and cooperating?

every situation ive been in involving the police, the person with the loudest mouth, the most responses, the most movements, the most disobedience gets it the worst whether they are white/black/hispanic/whatever ...

i have been smoking the same joint, drinking the same alcohol, coming out of the same club, getting broken up from the same party etc... yet i never get hemmed up ... o thats because i'm white right? what about when im at an all white party? how do you go about explaining that?

since some people in here think police are using deadly force too much and out to shoot whoever they want, how about you stop being $%%#%*$ we tall did in the first place? theres a novel idea ... if a cop tells you to stop, you stop ... if a cop tells you to bark like a dog, bark like a dog ... what does it hurt to obey orders from someone who risks their life to save everyday people?

so if a cop tells you to jump off a bridge iyour supposed to jump off a bridge?  if a cop tells you to sit on your hand until its numb and then fap in the middle of the street while standing on one foot your supposed to just because some clown with a badge tells you to do so?

im just sayin since were supposed to obey orders from someone who risks their lifes saving murdering everyday people in cold blood

Originally Posted by HUGO BOSS DC

again i will say ... you play with fire, eventually you get burned ... you want to eliminate your chances of getting shot by a police officer? how about dont have a rap sheet ... how about not acting like a dumb %%! and cooperating?

every situation ive been in involving the police, the person with the loudest mouth, the most responses, the most movements, the most disobedience gets it the worst whether they are white/black/hispanic/whatever ...

i have been smoking the same joint, drinking the same alcohol, coming out of the same club, getting broken up from the same party etc... yet i never get hemmed up ... o thats because i'm white right? what about when im at an all white party? how do you go about explaining that?

since some people in here think police are using deadly force too much and out to shoot whoever they want, how about you stop being *@@@!@% we tall did in the first place? theres a novel idea ... if a cop tells you to stop, you stop ... if a cop tells you to bark like a dog, bark like a dog ... what does it hurt to obey orders from someone who risks their life to save everyday people?

dude,

WHAT THE #@*% ARE YOU RAMBLING ON ABOUT?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

so if a cop tells you to jump off a bridge iyour supposed to jump off a bridge?  if a cop tells you to sit on your hand until its numb and then fap in the middle of the street while standing on one foot your supposed to just because some clown with a badge tells you to do so?

im just sayin since were supposed to obey orders from someone who risks their lifes saving murdering everyday people in cold blood
this is the type of %@!# that gets people "murdered" ... stop acting remedial for one second and be real with yourself ... ive been in my fair share of situations with law enforcement and ive never seen a cop ask someone to do something that was unreasonable ... and yes that goes for all my black and latino friends as well ... save all that dumb hypothetical %@!# for someone else ...

as for grant ...

Officers removed Grant and several other men suspected of fighting fromthe train and detained them on the platform. Grant and another man ranback onto the train after being detained

why? bet if he didnt do that, and display the same type of disregard for orders throughout, he'd still be alive today ...

now that in now way justifies what happened to him ... but it shows how acting "tuff" or not cooperating can lead to the worst of situations ... the cop obviously didnt want to shoot him, he %$$$ his pants when the gun went off ... he was negligent, he was  responsible for his death and should be put in jail for a while ... but all it would have taken was a simple yes sir and it could have been avoided ... why was it grant and not his friends getting shot?

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

this is the type of %@!# that gets people "murdered" ... stop acting remedial for one second and be real with yourself ... ive been in my fair share of situations with law enforcement and ive never seen a cop ask someone to do something that was unreasonable ... and yes that goes for all my black and latino friends as well ... save all that dumb hypothetical %@!# for someone else ...

you stop being remedial with that do whatever a cop tells you talk.

ever hear about the rampart scandal?

seriously though whenever i get harassed by the cops 99% of the time ill just shut up and listen to whatever bullcrap they gotta say just cuz i know their the ones with the cuffs and badge and can make up whatever bullcrap they want but still it isn't right how some cops abuse their authority

Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers wrote:

seriously though whenever i get harassed by the cops 99% of the time ill just shut up and listen to whatever bullcrap they gotta say just cuz i know their the ones with the cuffs and badge and can make up whatever bullcrap they want but still it isn't right how some cops abuse their authority

exactly ... if everyone did this the world would be a better place ... the dude reached for his tazer because the kid flailed and kicked for no reason at all other than to disobey the officers orders ... just so happened that the worst possible thing happened ... to say the officer deserves no blame is laughable, but to say grant didnt contribute to his own death is also laughable ...

since some people in here think police are using deadly force too much and out to shoot whoever they want, how about you stop being $%%#%*$ we tall did in the first place? theres a novel idea ... if a cop tells you to stop, you stop ... if a cop tells you to bark like a dog, bark like a dog ... what does it hurt to obey orders from someone who risks their life to save everyday people?
You my friend, need to grow a couple.No fellow man or woman should have that much authority on ANYBODY.

Originally Posted by gambit215

You my friend, need to grow a couple.No fellow man or woman should have that much authority on ANYBODY.
ok but they do ... ... ... so because i dont disobey a cop telling me to shut up and put my hands behind my back and dont move, i dont have a pair? why because "i didnt do anything" ... let me tell you a quick story ...

me and my black friend are walking down the road at 1am
cop car pulls up and two cops (one black one white) draw weapons on us
tell us to get down and put our hands behind our back
i do it, he doesnt because "he didnt do anything wrong"
cop immediately goes over to him and knees him in the back and cuffs him, slams him against the hood after a struggle
cop explains there was a homeless man beaten by two men, one black one white and they had guns on them
my friend goes off saying thats racial profiling blah blah blah, i remain quiet
cop asks what we were doing out so late, i tell him we just smoked some weed and are on the way to get food
cop arrests my friend for resisting an officer, and sends me home
friend shows up an hour later screaming the usual

not only did i not struggle or give the cop any lip, but i was honest knowing damn well we reeked of weed ... what do i care the reasoning behind them pulling their guns on me? what do i care if i have to get on the ground for a few minutes to clear up a misunderstanding? and also, i know from having a little schooling that we arent getting arrested if we dont have any weed on us ...

act like an adult and you might just get treated like one ...

ok but they do ... ... ... so because i dont disobey a cop telling me to shut up and put my hands behind my back and dont move, i dont have a pair? why because "i didnt do anything" ... let me tell you a quick story ...

cop immediately goes over to him and knees him in the back and cuffs him, slams him against the hood after a struggle
cop explains there was a homeless man beaten by two men, one black one white and they had guns on them
cop asks what we were doing out so late, i tell him we just smoked some weed and are on the way to get food

not only did i not struggle or give the cop any lip, but i was honest knowing damn well we reeked of weed ... what do i care the reasoning behind them pulling their guns on me? what do i care if i have to get on the ground for a few minutes to clear up a misunderstanding? and also, i know from having a little schooling that we arent getting arrested if we dont have any weed on us ...

Its not about being an adult, its about being a man. As a tax paying citizen I have the right to walk the street and not be harassed by anybody. The only mistake you're black friend made was not questioning them as opposed to declaring statements, its all a legal game with them so from bat he should have asked "am I being arrested and on what charges?.Not gonna start spewing the insults back and forth but ya paranoid behind basically gave up ya "black friend" and pretty much showed the cops who had the heart and who they wanted to break down. Police abusing their power and getting slapped on the wrist is nothing new especially in the black community but in this day and age its all blurred because pigs arent white Irish men anymore.

I hope you never get in a real situation with police because you will drop dime in a heartbeat. Not gonna judge you based on a couple of posts you make on a message board but check yaself.......seriously
eek.gif

i see you conveniently overlooked the fact that i KNEW we couldnt get hemmed up for simply saying we smoked ... i'v ebeen in realer sitautions than you will ever imagine in your life young boy ... !*** outta here with that %%+%+@+% ...

again, people thinking pride and loyalty is intertwined with common sense and intelligence ... i gave up my black friend lmao ...

"who had heart"
roll.gif

I can't even mad reading some of these comments. I've grown to expect ya'll to say ridiculous %$** in situations like these.

All I can say is that this type of %$** will continue to go on...and perhaps get worst.

Justify this please. Old video, still amazing to me. Hog tied, hand cuffed with legs restrained, being choked by one officer and held down by up to 6 others. Tazed to death for allegedly "resisting."

Amazingly, while looking for this video came across countless others of similar nature and just made me more angry. In some cases though, the involved officers did see some punishment but in many, not.

its not a federal case, its a state case. The feds on care about major social issues, inter-state issues, etc

Originally Posted by KingRamey

again i will say ... you play with fire, eventually you get burned ... you want to eliminate your chances of getting shot by a police officer? how about dont have a rap sheet ... how about not acting like a dumb %%! and cooperating?

since some people in here think police are using deadly force too much and out to shoot whoever they want, how about you stop being *@@@!@% we tall did in the first place? theres a novel idea ... if a cop tells you to stop, you stop ... if a cop tells you to bark like a dog, bark like a dog ... what does it hurt to obey orders from someone who risks their life to save everyday people?

dude,

WHAT THE #@*% ARE YOU RAMBLING ON ABOUT?
laugh.gif
Agreed. Cops enforce the law but they are not the law itself

again i will say ... you play with fire, eventually you get burned ... you want to eliminate your chances of getting shot by a police officer? how about dont have a rap sheet ... how about not acting like a dumb *+% and cooperating?

1552s5f.jpg

Just so you know who you guys are dealing with here, "HUGO BOSS DC" was banned in the past for saying in a New Orleans Saints thread, "where's katrina when you need her ... smh."  Suffice it to say, he's gone. 

I'd say that's pretty much the end of that, so I wouldn't even waste my energy reacting to that "if women don't want to be raped they shouldn't dress attractively" nonsense.  It's one thing to suggest how one might minimize their risk of being attacked by a police officer, but nothing about such "advice" excuses officers who utilize excessive force or engage in police brutality.  They're the ones, after all, whose job is, at least ostensibly, to protect and serve.  They're the ones who've supposedly undergone extensive training.  You'd expect them to maintain their composure and demonstrate some professionalism rather than allowing fear/pressure/frustration/hate/prejudice to cloud their judgment.  So, let's place the onus where it belongs.

The culture of law enforcement ought to be one that systematically weeds out those who might abuse their authority or otherwise violate the public trust - not one that protects such officers, sweeps problems under the rug, and keeps bad cops in the system. 

Dude, just stop.

The only thing you've shown with all these posts is that, White Privilege is one hell of a luxury--nothing more, nothing less.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Justify this please. Old video, still amazing to me. Hog tied, hand cuffed with legs restrained, being choked by one officer and held down by up to 6 others. Tazed to death for allegedly "resisting."

http://www.youtube.com/v/Tg9wNQ6HZnE&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/Tg9wNQ6HZnE&hl=en_US&fs=1& Amazingly, while looking for this video came across countless others of similar nature and just made me more angry. In some cases though, the involved officers did see some punishment but in many, not.
Man, that video was straight disgusting. Of course dude is gonna move and resist if he's suffocating.You can see that bald headed officer choking him. If this isn't injustice, I don't know what is.

From a legal standpoint Federal charges would have been fruitless, it sucks because thats the state of our police force now a days. Civil suits should ensue and those officers should not have a job at all, it's clear they are unfit for duty firing on unarmed suspects, killing unarmed suspects.

Originally Posted by bboy1827

From a legal standpoint Federal charges would have been fruitless, it sucks because thats the state of our police force now a days. Civil suits should ensue and those officers should not have a job at all, it's clear they are unfit for duty firing on unarmed suspects, killing unarmed suspects.
Sean Bell wasn't unarmed.. he was armed with a 1,000+ lb car... that's a serious weapon

Back
Top Bottom