Official 02/26/2005 Black/Altitude Green XIII Post

www.kickz101.com just got them in. Full sizes only from 8 to 13

They are :tongue:
tongue.gif

I haven't gotten up in here yet, so may as well.

I slept on Saturday. I was going to go by FA on 34th on Friday. But I was gonna go at 8pm. So I woulda been *** out anyway. And I decided to chill with a girl instead. Yes, NT, some people on here make that decision.

So I wore the girl out and vice versa. Saturday was a slow morning. I said eh, maybe I'll pass on these.

But I love me some Green. And Black sneakers. And these were very hot in my opinion. You can keep your Flints. These were too ill to me.

So I call around on Sat. Some stores had sizes at 1pm. But not my 9.5. So I asked some of the junkies 'round here. Got the tip on Dr. Jay's.

I must have called 34th and 125th like 20 times each from Saturday to Tuesday. They kept saying March 1. We're selling them March 1.

I didn't believe. I figured they'd also tax me. They'd let the hype build, charge like 200+ per sneaker and make out like bandits.

I swung by the 34th street store Monday night. They said Tuesday. Tuesday hits. I roll to work. I think about stopping by 34th on my way to work. But I don't. I wasn't gonna stay the whole time anyway.

Come 11:30am, I bounce from the office. Hit 34th. I see the line. I wait 5 minutes, seeing peeps come out of the store with bags and Silver boxes inside. I hear the dude up front say "only 11 and up? OK."

I get antsy and bounce. Figure I'm out already and I'd only been there like 10 minutes TOPS. Let me hop on the 2/3 up to 125. It's a quick ride.

I get up there. Hit Dr. Jay's. No crowd. I see like 5 dudes up front that look like they may be waiting. I roll in. Girl behind the counter says they have them but ain't selling them yet. In like an hour maybe. I think to myself "can it be? can it be this easy?"

I roll outside. Make some calls for work. Send some emails. Roll up on the dudes out front. They're waiting for Alt's. Me and one cat talk it up. Figure we'll at least wait inside. We go back in, go upstairs. I see the girl behind the counter stash a silver box behind the register. Oh, it's on.

Roll up on the manager looking dude. "When are you selling the Jordan's" I ask.

"What size" is his reply. 9.5 Please. And up they come.

Got the one. One by one cats came up and started copping pairs. 1 each. After everyone waiting got theirs, I got some random to buy me a 2nd pair.

2 pair. 9.5. Copped. 150 each. + tax. $163.

I waited no more than 30 minutes. And I wouldn't call it a wait. I walked around and looked at kicks and jeans.

I'll say it again. God Bless Harlem. Guess nobody wanted to cross the border. I like that.

Quote:
Hope this doesnt infuriate anyone

that has to be one of the all time dumbest things ever posted on NT.
"If you have sex without a condom, you might get something that will kill you...kids."

"Dont feed the birds. Especially a turkey sandwich. Its like cannibalism."

Back
Top Bottom