Official: 10/27 Los Angeles Clippers @ Los Angeles Lakers 7:30PM PST TNT Vol. Ring Ceremony

tell me Baron Davis head don't look like one of those heads where you can turn it upside down or right side up and it's still a head

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

Craig Smith playin like there's no tomorrow

Rhino
smokin.gif

Khloe must got some mean poo-nanny I aint never seen LO shoot this well
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Walkin Memorial

LO is ballin tonight. Artest on the other hand, cant hit a three to save his life.
i know right?

dude shot 40% last season from downtown.

hopefully he can bounce back...LO on the other hand
pimp.gif
...thank you khloe

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
If Lamar married anyone else it wouldn't have been up onthat graphic.

roll.gif
At the announcer before that last break

: Lamar Odom Re signs with the Lakers AND THEN Marries Khloe Kardashian PAUSE ........

Sound like he just sat there with the
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

tell me Baron Davis head don't look like one of those heads where you can turn it upside down or right side up and it's still a head

freak_tn.jpg

?
Nah, I mean one of these
upside-down-face.jpg

I don't have photoshop on this computer yet, but somebody ps his face upside down on his body

This game is dissapointingly excpected. Lakers feelin those championship rings a little bit too much...

Nah, it's Phil. These are the 'improve my bench' rotations that we saw lose some games for the Lakers last season. Think about it, is a line up ofFarmar, Sasha, Walton, Powell, and Mbenga going to see much (any?) time against the elite teams?

Bad rotations make for a sloppy game where players aren't able to keep a rhythm.

Man, I've liked Rasual Butler's game for some time now. He'd be a great replacement for Sasha. He's got the skills for this offense and playshis role well.

Reggie talking nonsense again...

I can hear CP cussing right now at his TV and just fiendin' to come and trash Ron Ron

Get Thorton outta the starting lineup, he's only out there for his stats - he'd be better with the 2nd unit.
Craig Smith needs more minutes.
BDiddy still looks off.

Back
Top Bottom