Official: 10/27 Los Angeles Clippers @ Los Angeles Lakers 7:30PM PST TNT Vol. Ring Ceremony

Am I the only Laker fan that forgot about Trevor already?

I mean I miss em and all but I seriously forgot about him

The best part on this game was seeing Jeanie Buss's fine body during the ring ceremony.

Sit down Kobe...how you gonna put up damn near 30 shots in the opener
laugh.gif

Am I the only Laker fan that forgot about Trevor already?

I mean I miss em and all but I seriously forgot about him

No, I feel the same way. He might have hit some of the threes Artest missed, but Artest is better in the post and a better passer. I won't be thinkingabout Ariza again for a couple of more years.

Is Kobe 0 for his last 9? He's missed some easy shots and taken some horrible shots
smh.gif

I didn't catch all of this game, but I didn't like anything I saw from Farmar. Kobe's going to need to do some more play making and the Lakers aregoing to need to get lucky to find a serviceable guard. Maybe Brown will improve enough this year to make it a moot point.

Farmar didn't look good at all, didn't really run the offense - same broke shot.

yo holden why when you quote someone now it comes before the OG post? like what just happend to me
laugh.gif

YUKU FTL

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Farmar didn't look good at all, didn't really run the offense - same broke shot.

I wouldnt mind seeing Shannon getting more burn as the first PG off the bench

This is Famar's last year as a Laker...and the Machine didn't even get an opportunity to miss all his shots tonight.

Phil should never have a lineup of Farmar, Brown, Powell, Luke, and DJ out there ever again. I like what I see for the most part, we are super deep, especiallywhen Pau comes back and if Drew stays healthy, there's no reason why he shouldn't be an All-Star this year. Ron was decent just gotta hit those wideopen shots.

Bynum impressed me tonight. Played more like a real center if you know what I mean but still kinda sloppy on D.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

This is Famar's last year as a Laker...and the Machine didn't even get an opportunity to miss all his shots tonight.

Phil should never have a lineup of Farmar, Brown, Powell, Luke, and DJ out there ever again. I like what I see for the most part, we are super deep, especially when Pau comes back and if Drew stays healthy, there's no reason why he shouldn't be an All-Star this year. Ron was decent just gotta hit those wide open shots.
Man that line up was awful. Dacos needs to stop shooting and start blocking shots/rebounding/setting screens. Sure he can make that 15 footer butthats not what hes out there for. Jacking up shots like its okay or something...
sick.gif

I dont know how some of you guys doubt Bynum. Just watching him during preseason shows how much hes coming back to form. Maybe not 100% yet, but hes gettingclose. He can easily drop 20-25 points a game. Needs to pick up on rebounding and blocking though. He only got those 13 reb because Pau wasnt playing.

Overall, they were slacking in D for the first 3 quarters, but picked it up during the 4th. I honestly saw better D during the preseason games so I know theycan do better than this.

FT shooting
sick.gif
. Wouldve been a blown out.

Back
Top Bottom