I know some GMs have switched teams so PM me to comfirm the switch

GMs: post combine mock next week.

Originally Posted by ChampCruThik

If Seattle wanted a #1 receiver to pair with TJ that badly, they should have matched Baltimore's offer for Q. Q is very similar to Marshall and is not that far off in production. His numbers were slighted by Fitz over the years in the desert. Think about it: 6th overall pick vs. third and fourth-round picks? No brainer.

With the 6th overall pick Seattle sits in a pretty position. They have the luxury of going BPA because someone will drop whether it be JPP, Morgan, Berry, etc. I definitely want that pick if I'm the Seahawks. A premier player will be sitting there waiting to fall in their laps...
Matching it probably wouldn't have done any good.  I doubt Arizona would trade him within the division. 

If Seattle wanted a #1 receiver to pair with TJ that badly, they should have matched Baltimore's offer for Q. Q is very similar to Marshall and is not that far off in production. His numbers were slighted by Fitz over the years in the desert. Think about it: 6th overall pick vs. third and fourth-round picks? No brainer.

With the 6th overall pick Seattle sits in a pretty position. They have the luxury of going BPA because someone will drop whether it be JPP, Morgan, Berry, etc. I definitely want that pick if I'm the Seahawks. A premier player will be sitting there waiting to fall in their laps...
Matching it probably wouldn't have done any good.  I doubt Arizona would trade him within the division. 

Back
Top Bottom