Official 10' NFL Offseason Thread: CIN sign T.O. 1yr/2m

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

^ The movie title is spelled "Basterds" btw...

Yes its bothering me.

I know,I spelled it that way on purpose 
smile.gif
and cool 

[h1]Bodden will meet with Texans[/h1]
Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on March 7, 2010 10:57 AM ET

The second-best cornerback on the free agent market is ready to take a visit.

After some back-and-forth on the issue, Leigh Bodden's first free agent visit will be with the Texans, according to John McClain of the Houston Chronicle.  It looked previously that Bodden's price tag may be too high for the Texans' taste.

Perhaps Bodden's financial demands are going down.  After speaking with Bodden's agent Alvin Keels, the Texans decided to bring him in.  The Patriots are pushing to bring Bodden back, while the Steelers and Seahawks have reportedly shown some interest.

ESPNBoston's Mike Reiss writes Bodden could command money in the $4-$5 million per season range.

How is Bodden as a DB? never really seen him play to be honest..... we need some help considering we lost D-Rob
smh.gif

My man Kassim gettin' paid that special teams money
pimp.gif

Maybe he can even get some passes thrown his way
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Originally Posted by Respect21

Great trade for the Cardinals.

Larry Foote is supposed to visit next week, I wouldn't mind having him.

I won't post for the rest of this month if Foote choses Arizona over Washington.

Good to hear Mays landing in Dallas
smile.gif
moz-screenshot.png
Whats wrong with Mays?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by HighRep87

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Originally Posted by Respect21

Great trade for the Cardinals.

Larry Foote is supposed to visit next week, I wouldn't mind having him.

I won't post for the rest of this month if Foote choses Arizona over Washington.

Good to hear Mays landing in Dallas
smile.gif
moz-screenshot.png
Whats wrong with Mays?
nerd.gif
lacks coverage skills and natural ball instincts.... 

I'm a bit uneasy that we didn't sign Pashos (The Fat bastard even had dinner in the area last night with Shanahan and I thought it was a wrap) But it's all but certain we have to take Okung.
moz-screenshot-2.png

just my opinion but Cro > Dunta .

Rex is gonna get the best out of Cro in his system

smh.gif
Sometimes I just dont get why these players do that... I know money plays a big role in where they go but come on... But like CP said, #+#+ is ridiculous... Im sure other teams werent throwing that much less than the Browns did...

Adam_Schefter

While Denver’s restricted free-agent WR Brandon Marshall spent Sunday in Seattle, his name and future were being discussed in Cincinnati
Bengals have contemplated pursuing Marshall. How serious the Bengals will be still is a matter of discussion within the organization.   

Originally Posted by h3at23

just my opinion but Cro > Dunta .

Rex is gonna get the best out of Cro in his system
I think so too, but i'm happy to finally get to see Cason on the field, he may not be as athletic, but at least he can tackle.

Off topic, but what to do with this on my wall?
laugh.gif

4415447750_f1c85568c2.jpg

Originally Posted by h3at23

Adam_Schefter

While Denver’s restricted free-agent WR Brandon Marshall spent Sunday in Seattle, his name and future were being discussed in Cincinnati
Bengals have contemplated pursuing Marshall. How serious the Bengals will be still is a matter of discussion within the organization.

I'd definitely rather spend a late first round pick on Brandon Marshall rather than reaching on Golden Tate or drafting Jermain Gresham coming off of an ACL injury and with another torn ACL on the other knee in the past. It would also be a better long term decision than renting TO at 36 for one year.

Back
Top Bottom